[JPL] Playlist - The Sounds of Jazz - KRFC, 88.9fm

eflash17 at comcast.net eflash17 at comcast.net
Tue May 1 17:10:53 EDT 2007

"The Sounds of Jazz"
Host:  Eric "Flash" Flashner
Tuesdays, 10am-Noon
88.9 FM KRFC - Fort Collins, CO
www.krfcfm.org

5/1/07

{Artist - Track - Album - Label}

Jimmy McGriff - Groove Grease - Groove Grease - Groove Merchant (Theme)

Donald Byrd - Blackjack - Blackjack - Blue Note

Jim Saltzman - No Fruit - Hidden Intentions - Jazz Excursion*

Rueben Rogers - Fungii Mama - The Things I Am - Renwick*

Miles Davis - Filles de Kilimanjaro - Filles de Kilimanjaro - Columbia

Anthony Wilson Nonet - Amalgamation - Power of Nine - Groove Note*

The Bad Plus - Mint - Prog - Heads Up*

Fred Hersch - Blue in Green - Sunnyside 25th Anniversary, Vol 1 - Sunnyside*

Hank Mobley - Double Exposure - Complete 1950's Blue Note Sessions - Mosaic

Frank Foster - Someone's Rocking My Jazz Boat - Well Water - Piadrum*

Avashai Cohen - Feediop - As Is...Live at the Blue Note - RazDaz*

Grant Green - I Am Somebody - Live at The Club Mozambique - Blue Note*

Charlie Hunter Trio - 20,30,40,50,60,Dead - Up & Down Club, Sessions Vol 1 - Pram Song

Robert Glasper - J Dillalude - In My Element - Blue Note*

Herbie Hancock - Wiggle Waggle - Mwandishi Complete - Warner Brothers

Booker LIttle - Hazy Blues - Out Front - Candid

Joshua Redman - Indonesia - Back East - Nonesuch*

* = New Releases 2006 & 2007