[JPL] Gerry Wiggins/Hassan Shakur/Joe LaBarbera

MAKPJAZZ57 at aol.com MAKPJAZZ57 at aol.com
Wed May 2 11:15:42 EDT 2007

Hi All,

Recently, pianist Gerry Wiggins recorded with his son, bassist  "JJ" Hassan
Shakur and drummer Joe LaBarbera joining in on several tracks.   I just
returned from L.A. where a CD release/85th birthday celebration was held  for Wig
(and for Wig's son, who had a birthday in April).  The title of the  CD is simply
called, "Wiggins and Wiggins."  The CD is now available and if  anyone is
interested in a promo copy for radio play, please email me at:

_makpjazz57 at aol.com_ (mailto:makpjazz57 at aol.com)

Thank you,
Marla