[JPL] I gave this article five stars.

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Wed May 2 15:15:18 EDT 2007

In a message dated 5/2/2007 11:35:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Bobby.Jackson at ideastream.org writes:

<<..JUST AN ADDENDUM....
I remember Jim Wilke when you posted  a critique of this work and told us
that the critic gave it one star.   I was appalled and let it be known
then.  When a critic gives a work  like this ONE star, he has an agenda
that never addressed the work.   There's something else going on..>>

That's a pretty risky assertion. It suggests (hell, it comes out and
accuses) that someone who doesn't like the artistic content of the work  must have
dark motives. Might it be that the critic just didn't like it on its  artistic
merit?

Ed