[JPL] playlist: New Edge 5/1/07

Ken Field ken at kenfield.org
Thu May 3 00:06:32 EDT 2007

Here is the playlist for the 5/1/07 edition of The New Edge,
a two hour radio program airing Tuesday afternoons from 2-4pm
on WMBR 88.1FM in Cambridge, MA, and webcasting at http://www.wmbr.org.

The New Edge is devoted to creative and innovative instrumental music.

Complete playlists are available at http://newedge.home.att.net

Let me know if you'd prefer to be removed from this email list.

ARTIST/CD/LABEL/TRACK
Compagnie Christian Vieussens/Noche en Vela/CIRMA/Arc 96
Paulo Martelli/Roots/Chaos Theory/Três Tangos 1) Campero
Dino Saluzzi&Anja Lechner/Ojos Negros/ECM/El Titere
Badault & Bex & Emler/La Fete des Jazz/Bel Art/Headgames Part 2
David Torn/Prezens/ECM/Miss Place, The Mist ...
Paul Motian/Time And Time Again/ECM/In Remembrance Of Things Past
Duo Savage/All Rivers At Once: Music By Phillip
Schroeder/Capstone/From The Shadows Of Angels
Avner Dorman/Piano Sonatas/Naxos/Sonata #1, Andantino A Piacere
(Avner Dorman interview)
Avner Dorman/Piano Sonatas/Naxos/Azerbaijani Dance
Martin Bresnick/My Twentieth Century/New World/Pendula & the Center of Gravity
Myra Melford & Tanya Kalmanovitch/Heart Mountain/Perspicacity/Annapurna
Eccodek/Voices Have Eyes/White Swan/Spacehall Dub
Felix Werder/The Tempest/Pogus/V/Line
Eccodek/Voices Have Eyes/White Swan/Voices Have Eyes (Ambient Remix)

--
------
Ken Field   http://kenfield.org

Tuesday afternoon 2-4pm Eastern Time