[JPL] Joshua Redman

Phillip Greenlief pgsaxo at pacbell.net
Thu May 3 04:01:34 EDT 2007

-----Original Message-----
On Behalf Of Jae Sinnett
Subject: RE: [JPL] Joshua Redman

This Week's JPL Sponsor: Voluntary Donors

Phillip,

  I'll start this by saying I don't need your sarcasm. Really. Secondly,
I am a musician and a good one so your "musicians point of view" in this
case was unnecessary.

PG:
As I said, I'm new to the list, and didn't know you were a musician.
There seemed to be a wide range of backgrounds from folks commenting, so
I tossed my two cents in.

As far as the sarcasm goes, you kind of drew the first shot with your
classroom comment, which is why I responded. So - OK, we're even. I'll
do my best to proceed with respect.