[JPL] Spectrum Playlist Week of 4/30/07

Derrick Lucas dnlbka at rit.edu
Thu May 3 16:14:30 EDT 2007

Catch The Spectrum every Sunday evening from 10pm-1am

WGMC JAZZ 90.1

www.jazz901.org <http://www.jazz901.org/>

Spectrum Week April 30, 2007

Dexter Gordon-Devilette-Clubhouse

Rosario Giuliani-This Is The Answer-Anything Else

Sonny Rollins- Thelonious Monk-The Way You Look Tonight-Sonny Rollins-
Thelonious Monk

Billy Bang-Lock & Load-Reeflctions

Mark Murphy-Did I Ever Really Live-Love is What Stays

Joshua Redman-India-Back East

Robert Glasper-J Dillalude-In My Element

Dave Brubeck-Koto-We're All Together Again For The First Time

Frank Foster-3 Card Molly-Well Water

Rachel Z-Love Will Tear Us Apart Again-Dept of Good and Evil

Dave Holland-Interception-Conference For The Birds

Ernie Watts-Clinton Parkview-Analog Man

Wayne Escoffery-Skydive-Veneration

Misha Tsiganov-Anthony-Always Going West

Terrel Stafford-A Nick Off The Mark-Taking Charge

Azar Lawrence-Mr.PC-Legacy of John Coltrane

Somi-Day by Day-Red Soil in My Eyes

Alister Spence-16-Mercury

Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers-Kaku Aka-Child's Dance

Eddie Kendricks-People...Hold On-People...Hold On

Sly & The Family Stone-Que Cera Cera