[JPL] AM Jazz with DJ A Train - Playlist for 5/23/07

Uptown Jazz Network uptownhit at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 11:39:22 EDT 2007

AM Jazz with DJ “A” Train - Playlist for 5/23/07
  on Uptown Jazz Network
  Monday thru Thursday @ 9am
  New Website URL: http://geocities.com/uptownjazznet
  Listen: http://www.live365.com/stations/uptown_jazz_net
  Podcast: http://geocities.com/uptownjazznet/podcasts.htm

            1.
    Robert Irving III - New Momentum - New Momentum
      2.
    Marcus Strickland - Haile Selassie - Twi-Life
      3.
    Shirantha Beddage - Nearly There - Roots and Branches
      4.
    Julian Yeo - Satin Doll - Old New Borrowed Blue
      5.
    Nancy Donnelly - Crazy He Calls Me - A Greater Love
      6.
    Andrew Distel - I Couldn't Help It - Stepping Out of a Dream
      7.
    Octobop - Love Me or Leave Me - Very Early
      8.
    Pascal Bokar - I'll Remember April - Savanna Jazz Club
      9.
    Barbara Sfaga and Center Search Quest - Hang on, Fly Home - Timelessness Frozen in Time
      10.
    The Afro-Semitic Experience - [I'm On My Way To] Canaan Land - Plea For Peace
      11.
    Brooklyn Repertory Ensemble - Big Little Sis - Pragmatic Optimism
      12.
    Craig Russo Latin Jazz Project - The Lamp is Low - Soul Eyes
      13.
    Temple University Jazz Band - Not a Love Song - Mean What You Say
      14.
    Leroy Jones - The Sea Horse - Back to My Roots
      15.
    Thad Jones - The Great One - One More- The Summary Music of Thad Jones, Vol. 2
      16.
    Von Freeman - I Like the Sunrise - Improvisor
      17.
    East Coast Standards Time - Stumblin (In the Footsteps of Giants) - Impressions
      18.
    Terry Gibbs Dream Band - Moonlight in Vermont - Dream Band, Vol. 6- One More Time
      19.
    The Nate Najar Trio - Remembering Charlie Byrd - I'm All Smiles
      20.
    Jim Pearce - Not This Not That - Never Open with a Ballad
      21.
    Dan Loomis Quartet - For Harry Carney - I Love Paris
      22.
    Rob Mullins - Monk's Ghost - Standards & More
      23.
    Russ Kassoff - It Only Happens When I Dance with You - Somewhere
      24.
    Brian Groder - Diverging Orbits - Torque
      25.
    Nathan Eklund Group - More Ways Than One - The Crooked Line
      26.
    Ernesto Cervini Quartet - Gramps - Here
      27.
    Kenny Garrett - Sid's Ahead - Warner Jams 1
      28.
    Tom Harrell - Party Song - Live at the Village Vanguard
      29.
    Warren Vaché - Not Exactly Paris - Dream Dancing
      30.
    Jacques Chanier and Jeff Galindo - Body and Soul-Do You Know What It Means to Miss New Orleans - Access Renewed
      31.
    Tony Monaco - It's Only a Paper Moon - Intimately Live at the 501
      32.
    Rick Zunigar - While You're Sleeping - Organ Trio
      33.
    Jason Kao Hwang - No Myth - Edge

Uptown Hit Entertainment brings you the Uptown Jazz Network
Mixing 100% Pure Jazz, Soul & Funk Music.
Web - http://geocities.com/uptownjazznet
Streaming - http://www.live365.com/stations/uptown_jazz_net?play
Schedule - http://geocities.com/uptownjazznet/schedule.htm
e-mail: uptownhit at yahoo.com