[JPL] KSVY playlist Sonoma

william moody boxcar41 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 1 11:05:06 EDT 2007

Shelly Manne/at the Blackhawk/Our Delight/Contemporary
Debbie Poryes/Song of Jazz? I hadn't Anyone till You
Jackie Ryan/You and the Night & the Music/I know That
You Know

Joe Henderson/So Near,So Far/Pfrancing/Verve
Rob Lockhart/JParallel Lives/Everything Happens to
Me/Origin
Karrin Allyson/Ballads/Say it Over Again/Concord

Miles/Seven Steps/Basin St. Blues/Comumbia
Ellen Hornert/Breath of Soul/Love Dance/Mill Station
Oscar Peterson/Night Train/Bags Groove/verve
Chris Walden/Kurt Marti Suite/Slings and Arrows/Origin

Chick Corea/Now He Sings/Now He Sobs/Marix/GRP
Lisa Markley/Sky is Blue & Sometimes Cries/Dry Cleaner
from DesMoines
Art Pepper/Meets the Rhythm Section/Straight
Life/Contemporary

John McLean/Better Angels/Place Talk/Origin
Julie Hardy/The Wish/On the Verge/WCM
Horace Silver/Blowin' the Blues Away/Peace/Blue Note

"Stolen Moments in Jazz" w/Bill Moody
KSVY
2987 Napa Road
Sonoma, CA 95476