[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist - Monday/October 1, 2007 10 AM - 12 PM

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Mon Oct 1 15:07:52 EDT 2007

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Monday, October 1, 2007
10 AM – 12 PM Pacific
_______________________
*        Wallace Roney / Nia / JAZZ (High Note)
*        Gino Stitson / Bird / Bamisphere (18th & Vine)
*        John Scofield / House Of The Rising Sun / This Meets That
(Universal)
*        Larry Schneider / On The Edge / On The Edge (Steeplechase)
*        Matt Wilson / Thank You Billy Higgins! / Humidity (Palmetto)
*        John Santos / Papa Mambo / Papa Mambo (Machete)
*        Jackie McLean / Iddy Bitty / Vertigo (Blue Note)
*        Arthur Blythe Trio / One Mint Julep / Spirits In The Field (Savant)
*        John Ellis / Tall Drink Of Water / By A Thread (Hyena)
*        Josh Nelson / Leaving Here / Let It Go (Native Language)
*        John Hicks / I Want To Talk About You / Friends Old And New (Novus)
*        Dave Holland Quintet / The Balance / Extended Play (ECM)
*        Marty Ehrlich & Myra Melford / For Leroy / Spark! Palmetto)
*        John Coltrane Johnny Hartman / Lush Life / John Coltrane Johnny
Hartman (Impulse)
Recent adds to our rotation - streaming and available 24/7/365:
*        John Santos Quintet / Papa Mambo (Machete)
*        Mike Moreno / Between The Lines (World Culture Music)
*        Jason Lindner Big Band / Live At The Jazz Gallery (Anzic)
*        Marcus Strickland / Open Reel Deck (Strick Muzik)
*        Marty Erlich & Myra Melford / Spark! (Palmetto)
*        Bill Mays Inventions Trio / Fantasy (Palmetto)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41
P.O. Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
studio: 510.528.0326

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>