[JPL] This is more than a weird request, but . . .

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Mon Oct 1 17:33:01 EDT 2007

Of all the bass players I've ever known, you certainly are one of them.

Come on.tell us who?

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>