[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 10/1/97

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Oct 2 05:48:22 EDT 2007

              Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Monday October 1, 2007
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*South 9 Ensemble – The Llama – Up Jumped Spring – (self released)
Joe Zawinul – Brown Street – A Remark You Made – (Heads Up)
*Mel Martin/Benny Carter – Just Friends Perdido – (Jazzed Media)
*David Sills – Green - Survival – (Origin)
*Onaje Allan Gumbs – Sack Full Of Dreams – People And Love – (18th &
Vine)\
*Akiko Tsuruga – Sweet And Funky - Broadway – (18th & Vine)
*Rodriguez Brothers – Conversations – Rude Awakening – (Savant)
*Deborah Cox – Destination Moon – Smoke Gets In Your Eyes – (Decca)
9:00pm
*Gerald Wilson – Monterey Moods – Latin Swing – (Mack Avenue)
*Steve Khan – Borrowed Time – I Mean You – (Tone Center)
Philippe Saisse – My Favorite Songs	- Michelle – (441)
*Ehud Asherie – Lock Out – I Had The Craziest Dream – (Posi-Tone)
Rob Van Kreeveld – self titled – Mara – (RN)
*Allen Harris – Long Live The King – The Very Thought Of You – (Love)
Cedar Walton – Latin Tinge – Brazil – (HighNote)
10:00pm
*Bill Holman – Hommage – If You Could See Me Now – (Jazz Media)
*Jon Mayer – So Many Stars – Rip Van Winkle – (Reservoir)
*Kálmán Oláh – Always – Stella By Starlight – (Merless)
*Gary Smulyan – More Treasures – For You – (Reservoir)
*Jacky Terrasson – Mirror – Everything Happens To Me – (Blue Note)
*Bill Easley – Business Man’s Bounce – Chelsea Bridge – (18th & Vine)

*Lenore Raphael – Invitation – They Can’t Take That Away From Me –
(Swingin’ Fox)
11:00pm
*Maria Schneider – Sky Blue – Aires De Lando – (artistShare)
*Tom Harrell – Light On – Sky Life – (HighNote)
Ron Escheté – In The Middle – Oh, Lady Be Good – (Rev Jazz)
*Carol Welsman – self titled – Too Close For Comfort – (Justin Time)
*Steve Allee – Colors – Come Rain Or Come Shine – (Owl)
*Bob Lark – Suggestions – If You Only Knew – (Jazzed Media)

*Indicates recent release