[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 9/27

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Tue Oct 2 11:31:51 EDT 2007

Jude Hibler wrote:

> Good man! First game is tomorrow at noon, your time!
>
> Love,
> jude

I'm not sure I understand this. Is this a reference to the Red Sox? If
so, I have to admit, I'm not a baseball fan. I've never been to a game
in Fenway Park and the last time I went to a MLB baseball game was in
the mid 60s. I don't even know who they are supposed to play in the
playoffs.

I do watch most of the Patriots games on TV. I am a Celtics fan and I
usually go to several games a year.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston