[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist - Tuesday; October 2, 2007

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Tue Oct 2 16:03:13 EDT 2007

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
10 AM – 12 PM Pacific
_______________________
*        Lenore Raphael / Invitation / Invitation (Swingin’ Fox)
*        Greg Chako / With Full Heart and Teary Eyes / Paint A Picture, Tell
A Story (Chako)
*        Fred Hersch / Galaxy Fragment, You And The Night And The Music /
Night & The Music (Palmetto)
*        Miles Davis / So What / Kind Of Blue (Columbia)
*        Wayne Escoffery / I Waited For You / Veneration (Savant)
*        Stacey Kent / Never Let Me Go / Breakfast On The Morning Tram (Blue
Note)
*        John Scofield / Strangeness In The Night / This Meets That
(Universal)
*        Leon Thomas / Creator Has A Master Plan / Spirits Know And Unknown
(Flying Dutchman)
*        Jack DeJohnette / Witchi Tai To / Music For The Fifth World
(Manhattan)
*        Bill Frisell / What Do We Do / Blues Dream (Nonesuch)
*        Jim Pepper / Habi Ba (aka Habiba on “Mapenzi”) / The Path (Enja)
*        Yoron Israel / Impressions / Basic Traneing (Ronja)
*        John Coltrane / Ole / Ole Coltrane (Atlantic)
*        Harold Land – Blue Mitchell / Rapture / Mapenzi (Concord)
*        Horace Silver / Nutville / The Cape Verdean Blues (Blue Note)
Recent adds to our rotation - streaming and available 24/7/365:
*        John Santos Quintet / Papa Mambo (Machete)
*        Mike Moreno / Between The Lines (World Culture Music)
*        Jason Lindner Big Band / Live At The Jazz Gallery (Anzic)
*        Marcus Strickland / Open Reel Deck (Strick Muzik)
*        Marty Erlich & Myra Melford / Spark! (Palmetto)
*        Bill Mays Inventions Trio / Fantasy (Palmetto)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707

Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>