[JPL] PLAYLIST - WSHA 10/1/07 Straight No Chaser

Susan Reeves susan at susanreeves.net
Tue Oct 2 22:44:31 EDT 2007

PLAYLIST:
WSHA 88.9 fm, Raleigh -  Straight No Chaser,   Monday Edition (Susan Reeves)
Monday October 1, 2007         8-midnight

(artist- song title - cd) (*- recent release)

8:06
New York Voices - Noticing the Moment  (A Day Like This) *
Tom Harrell -  Bad Stuff  (Light On)*
Bruce Hornsby - Charlie, Woody, and You  (Camp Meeting)*
Andy Bey - Invitation  (Tuesdays in Chinatown)
Ezra Weiss - Get Happy (title) *
Julie Hardy - The Meaning of the Blues  (The Wish) *
Greg Chako - Murtabop (Paint a Picture, Tell a Story) *
Stacy Kent- So Many Stars (Breakfast on the Morning Tram) *
Alexis Cole - Morning With You (Zingaro) *

9:06
Thelonious Monk - Humph (Genius of Modern Music vol1)
Lynne Arriale - Bemsha Swing (LA Trio Live)
Matt Wilson - We See  (The Scenic Route)
Thelonious Monk - Little Rootie Tootie  (Thel. Monk Orch at Town Hall)
Carmen McRae -  How I Wish  (Carmen Sings Monk)
Jerry Gonzales - Monk Soniquete (Y Los Piratas del Flamenco)
Debbie Poryes Trio - Pannonica  (A Song in Jazz) *
Thelonious Monk Quartet - Crepescule with Nellie (with John Coltrane/ Carnegie Hall)

10:06
Marty Ehrlich/Myra Melford - Blue Delhi  (Spark!) *
Carla Bley/Steve Swallow - Remember (Duets)
Robert Creeley, Swallow, etc - I Wandered Lonely As a Cloud (Have We Told You All You'd Thought To Know?)
Norma Winstone - Ladies in Mercedes (Like Song Like Weather)
Virginia Mayhew- Babble On (Phantoms)
Sheila Jordan/Harvie Swartz - Let's Face the Music and Dance (Old Time Feeling)
Jason Moran - Gentle Shift South  (Modernistic)
Luciana Souza - You and the Girl (New Bossa Nova)*
Jessica Williams - The Judge  (This Side Up)

11:06
Julie Hardy - August  (The Wish)*
Kenny Wheeler /John Taylor -  Dance  (Where Do We Go From Here?)
Ben Monder - Echolalia (Oceana)
Charlie Haden/Hank Jones - Spiritual  (Steal Away)
Anita O'Day - We'll Be Together Again (Anita Sings the Most)
Jackie Ryan - Wild is the Wind  (You and the Night and the Music)*
Charlie Haden/Kenny Barron - You Don't Know What Love Is  (Night and the City)
Ezra Weiss- Run Under the Fountain (Get Happy) *

WSHA 88.9 FM, Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org

**Support Live Music**
Susan Reeves