[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 10/2

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed Oct 3 01:01:16 EDT 2007

Tuesday, Oct 2, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Lenore Raphael: Invitation, Invitation (Swingin' Fox 1119)

8:17pm
Frank jackson: A Touch Of The Blues, I Should Care (Kasis 001)

8:22pm
Bobby Timmons: Moanin', Moanin' Blues (Prestige 11016)

8:31pm
Gerald Wilson: Blues, Monterey Moods (18th & Vine 1039)

8:41pm
Vincent Herring: I Sing A Song, Evidence (Landmark 1527)

8:49pm
Sean Jones: The Sluice, Kaleidoscope (Mack Avenue 1037)

8:55pm
David Hazeltine: Insight, The Inspiration Suite (Sharp Nine 1039)

Live interview with Dominique Eade

9:06pm
Dominique Eade/JedWilson: In My Secret Life, Open (Jazz Project 3001)

9:24pm
Dominiqe Eade: Open Letter (Commercially Unavailable)

9:34pm
Brad Shepik: Untitled

9:47pm
Dominique Eade: Come Down In Town, The Long Way Home (RCA 63296)

9:54pm
Ray Charles: It Makes No Difference, Modern Sounds (Rhino 70099)

9:59pm
Dominique Eade: Series Of One, Open (Jazz Project 3001)

10:02pm
Wallace Roney: Nia, Jazz (HighNote 7174)

10:12pm
John Stein: Green Street, Green Street (Whaling City 039)

10:20pm
Tom Harrell: Contrary Mary, Light On (HighNote 7171)

10:32pm
Sonny Fortune: Charade, You And The Night And The Music (18th & Vine 1053)

10:39pm
Mulgrew Miller: Song For Darnell, Live At The Kennedy Center Vol 2
(Maxjazz 219)

10:48pm
McCoy Tyner: Mellow Minor, McCoy Tyner Quartet (McCoy Tyner Music 4533)

11:00pm
Nancy Wilson: When October Goes, Greatest Hits (Columbia 65542)

11:04pm
Jackie Ryan: The Very Thought Of You, You And The Night And The Music
(OpenArt 07292)

11:09pm
Sophie Millman: Fever, Make Someone Happy (Linus 270077)

11:14pm
Amanda Carr: Squeeze Me, Soon (OMS 0920)

11:22pm
Dayna Stephens: But Beautiful, The Timeless Now (CTA 005)

11:29pm
Marty Ehrlich & Myra Melford: A Generation Comes And Another Goes,
Spark! (Palmetto 2129)

11:35pm
Michael O'Neill: The Nearness Of You, The Long And The Short Of It
(Jazzmo 001)

11:40pm
Joan Stiles: 'Round Midnight, Hurly-Burly (Oo-Bla-Dee 9001)

11:44pm
Wynton Marsalis: The Midnight Blues, The Midnight Blues Standard Time
Vol. 5 (Columbia 68921)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.