[JPL] Playlist WBLV/WBLU 10-3-07 Von Freeman

Lazaro Vega wblv.wblu.fm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 13:28:12 EDT 2007

Jazz From Blue Lake
Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Artist—Song Title – Album Title – Record Label

10 p.m. Eastern Time

Von Freeman, Disorder at the Border; The Great Divide: Premonition.
Louis Smith, Body and Soul; Silvering: Steeplechase.
Von Freeman, Blue Lester; The Great Divide: Premonition.
Jazz Datebook.
Thad Jones, Something to Remember You By; RVG Sampler: Blue Note.
Horace Parlan Trio, Party Time; My Little Brown Book: Stunt.
Bobo Moreno & The Ernie Wilkins Almost Big Band, Lil' Darlin'; Out of
This World: Stunt.
Bobby Hutcherson, Don't Blame Me; For Sentimental Reasons: Kind of Blue.

11 p.m.

Von Freeman, If I Should Lose You; The Improviser: Premonition.
Von Freeman, Have No Fear; Have No Fear: Nessa
Jazz Datebook.
Allan Harris, L-O-V-E; Long Live the King: Love Productions.
Manhattan Jazz Quintet, Smoke Gets In Your Eyes; Someday My Prince
Will Come: Videoarts Music.
Queen Latifah, I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl; Trav'lin Light: Verve.
Gerald Wilson Orchestra, Blues; Monterey Moods: Mack Avenue.
Eddie Daniels, Resolution; Homecoming: IPO.

12 a.m.  (Out on Blue Lake)

Bass/Drum/Bone, For Don C.; (Hence the Reason): Enja
Don Cherry, Complete Communion; Live at Café Monmartre 1966: ESP.
Sunny Murray, Interview "Musicians and Magic"/Angels and Devils; Sunny
Murray: ESP.
Albert Ayler Quartet, Ghosts/Infant Happiness; The Hilversum Session: ESP.
Jazz Datebook.

1 a.m.

Von Freeman, After Dark; Serenade and Blues: Nessa
Von Freeman/Ed Peterson, Night In Tunisia; Von and Ed: Delmark
Billie Holiday, Let's Do It/Georgia/All of Me; Master Takes: Legacy.
P.J. Perry/Campbell Ryga Quintet, Conn Alto; Joined at the Hip: Cellar Live.
Pat Metheny Trio, Change of Heart; Live in Monterey Sampler; Monterey Jazz.

2 a.m.

Von Freeman, I Like the Sunrise; The Improviser; Premonition.
Von Freeman, Crazy She Calls Me; Live at the Dakota: Premonition.
Miles Davis Quintet, Autumn Leaves; Live in Monterey Sampler: Monterey Jazz.
Herbie Hancock, Tea Leaf Prophecy; River: The Joni Letters: Verve.
Miroslav Vitous, Opera; Universal Syncopations II: ECM.
Antonio Sanchez, Solar; Migration: Cam Jazz.

Lazaro Vega
Blue Lake Public Radio
300 East Crystal Lake Road
Twin Lake MI 49457