[JPL] Anything Goes!! Syndicated Program Playlist Stacey Kent Feature and Intv'w Breakfast of the Morning Tram

anythinggoes radio anythinggoesradio at comcast.net
Wed Oct 3 13:47:51 EDT 2007

***Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery provides its weekly programming to radio
stations and webcasters at no cost and welcomes inquiries.***

Please note Anything Goes!! programming is downloadable from the
www.anythinggoesradio.com website.

****SAMPLE PROGRAM on CD Cheerfully (most days...) provided.*** And can also
be heard here:
<http://www.anythinggoesradio.com/listen-broadcsstschedule.html>
http://www.anythinggoesradio.com/listen-broadcsstschedule.html

The following is the playlist for the Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery
syndicated program for the week September 24 - 23, 2007.(The dates indicated
are airdates for the Commercial Program. Noncommercial program weeks run
Saturday thru Friday so dates vary slightly.)

Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery is broadcast 59x weekly via it's radio and
web affiliates and is produced in both commercial (52:00) and
commercial-free (58:00) formats. Any track listed below received 57 spins
during this broadcast week. Please see http://www.anythinggoesradio.com
<http://www.anythinggoesradio.com/>  for complete list of affiliates.

Anything Goes!!  also broadcasts live each Monday 9a - 1p in the NY Metro on
member-supported WFDU-FM.  (Separate playlists. Available upon request and
SOMETIMES posted on JPL.)

Artist                 Song                Album               Label

Tony Bennett w/ Count Basie      Anything Goes

Stacey Kent      Wonderful World           Breakfast on the Morning Tram
Blue Note

Stacey Kent      Samba Saravah Breakfast on the Morning Tram   Blue Note

Louis Armstrong & the Mills Brothers       My Walking Stick           Vocal
Duets with Louis   Goldies

            SPOTs

            SET II

Stacey Kent      Ces Petits Riens            Breakfast on the Morning Tram
Blue Note

Stacey Kent Int'vw track 1

Stacey Kent Int'vw track 6

Stacey Kent Int'vw track 2

Stacey Kent Int'vw track 3

Stacey Song Intro

Stacey Kent      I Wish I Could Go Traveling Again          Breakfast on the
Morning Tram   Blue Note

Stacey Kent Int'vw track 4

Stacey Kent Int'vw track 7

            SPOTS

            SET III

Tony Bennett     I Fall in Love Too Easily Perfectly Frank  Columbia/Legacy

Tony Bennett     I Wish I Were in Love Again      Perfectly Frank
Columbia/Legacy

Peggy Lee        When My Sugar Walks Down the Street  Capitol Sings Jimmy
McHugh     Capitol

            SPOTS

            Manny

            SET IV

Benny Goodman & Orch            Swingtime in the Rockies            Famous
1938 Carnegie Hall Concert            Columbia/Legacy

Ann Richards    Shootin' High     Capitol Sings Jimmy McHuggh   Capitol

            SPOTS

Carmen Miranda & the Andrews Sisters  Cuanto Le Gusta            The
Ultimate Collection   Prism

All the Best,

Lise Avery

Executive Producer
Anything Goes!! with Lise Avery

Internationally Syndicated Radio

Home of Commercial with A Conscience*

PO Box 314 Rutherford, NJ 07070
Office: (201) 935-1980

Service: (212) 946-5725

Cell: (please leave msg at office first) (201) 406-8973

email:  <mailto:info at anythingoesradio.com> info at anythingoesradio.com
 <http://www.anythingoesradio.com> www.anythingoesradio.com