[JPL] Looking for reviews for the new Larry Carlton CD

bobp at bluesandjazzsounds.com bobp at bluesandjazzsounds.com
Wed Oct 3 20:55:03 EDT 2007

335 records would like to invite you to review ?Live in Tokyo? by
Larry Carlton with special guest Robben Ford. As you should already
have a copy of this very fine CD, we would truly appreciate your
submitted review.  If you do not have the CD, please let us know and
we will get one out to you immediately.
  To facilitate the new era of the Internet we ask that you video tape
your review of the album and send it to us for placement on
www.Mr335.tv  It will give us the opportunity to share your thoughts
with our audience. We would also be more that pleased to supply you
with a link from our site to yours during the broadcasting of your
review.
As an alternative to submitting a video, please feel free to submit
your text review which we will also post to our site, and create a
link for you to use for your listeners, and/or web site(s.)
Thank you for your support of 335 Records, and Larry Carlton & Robben
Ford?s ?Live in Tokyo.?

Thank you,
Bob Putignano