[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 10/3

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Oct 4 00:55:21 EDT 2007

Wednesday, Oct 3, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Mike LeDonne: After The Rain, Night Song (Savant 2067)

8:15pm
Jimmy Heath: The 13th House, The Time And The Place (Landmark 1538)

8:24pm
Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra: Back To Basics, They Came To Swing
(Columbia 66379)

8:37pm
Bobby Hutcherson: Ode To Angela, For Sentimental Reasons (Kind Of Blue
10020)

8:43pm
David Hazeltine: Don't Walk Away, The Inspiration Suite (Sharp Nine 1039)

8:51pm
Diana Krall: I've Got You Under My Skin, The Very Best Of Diana Krall
(Verve 0009412)

Live interview with Mark Shilansky

9:00pm
Mark Shilansky: K.W., First Look (MMC 2037)

9:14pm
Mark Shilansky: Come Rain Or Come Shine, Join The Club (Shilansongs)

9:27pm
Mark Shilansky: Tap That, Join The Club (Shilansongs)

9:41pm
Mark Shilansky: Invisible Sun, Join The Club (Shilansongs)

9:53pm
Mark Shilansky: Friends With Benefits, Join The Club (Shilansongs)

10:00pm
McCoy Tyner: Walk Spirit, Talk Spirit, McCoy Tyner Quartet (McCoy Tyner
Music 4533)

10:09pm
Alvin Queen: Contemplation, I Ain't Looking At You (Enja/Justin Time 3329)

10:17pm
Ramsey Lewis: Only When I'm Dreaming, Maiden Voyage & More (Chess 804)

10:21pm
Dave Brubeck: Memories Of You, Indian Summer (Telarc 83670)

10:29pm
Dee Dee Bridgewater: Afro Blue, Red Earth (DDB 0009091)

10:34pm
Dee Dee Bridgewater: Mama Don't Ever Go Away, Red Earth (DDB 0009091)

10:40pm
Billy Bang: Nothing But Love, Above And Beyond (Justin Time 208)

10:50pm
Victor Lewis: Eeeyyess!, Eeeyyess! (Enja 9311)

10:55pm
Winard Harper: Little Sunflower, Come Into The Light (Savant 2058)

11:04pm
Saco Yasuma: Invisible Matters, Invisible Matters (Another Rain 0208)

11:12pm
Danilo Perez: Paula C, Live At The Jazz Showcase (Artistshare 0003)

11:21pm
Andrew Cyrille: Soul Brother, My Friend Louis (DIW/Columbia 52957)

11:34pm
Coleman Hawkins: Then I'll Be Tired Of You, At Ease With Coleman Hawkins
(Prestige/Moodsville 181)

11:39pm
Gloria Lynne: Secret Of Life, From My Heart To Yours (HighNote 7162)

11:44pm
Maria Schneider: Sky Blue, Sky Blue (Artistshare 0065)

11:52pm
Herbie Hancock: Solitude, River:The Joni Letters (Verve 0009791)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston