[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 10/3/07

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Oct 4 05:54:15 EDT 2007

                  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Wednesday October 3, 2007
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Gerald Wilson – Monterey Moods – I concentrate On You – (Mack Avenue)
*Shook/Russo – Introducing The FAB Trio – I Want A Little Girl –
(Summit)
*Rob Lockart – Parallel Lives – All Or Nothing At All – (Origin)
*Calabrai Foti – A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening – The Touch Of Your
Lips – (MoCo)
*Joe Zawinul – Brown Street – Night Passage – (Heads Up)
*Onaje Allan Gumbs – Sack Full Of Dreams – Destiny – (18th & Vine)
*Charles Gatschet – Step Lightly – Caracas – (CGP)
9:00pm
*Vince Norman/Joe McCarthy – Words Cannot Express – Where’s My
Hasenpfeffer? – (OA2)
Don Grusin – Raven – Oracle – (grp)
Guilherme Vergueiro – Love Carnival & Dreams – Amor Proibido –
(Eldorado)
*Michael O’Neill – Still Dancin’ – Invitation – (Jazzmo)
Gene Harris – Like A Lover – Wrap Your Troubles in Dreams – (Concord)
*Tom Harrell – Light On – Contrary Mary – (HighNote)
J.J. Johnson – Vivian – I Thought About You – (Concord)
10:00pm
Bill Holman – A View From The Side – Tennessee Waltz – (JVC)
Stefan Karlsson – The Road Not Taken – lulu’s Back In Town – (Justice)
McCoy Tyner – Infinity – Flying High – (Impulse)
Steve Khan – Headline – All Or Nothing At All – (Blue Moon)
*Diana Krall – Very Best – Let’s Fall In Love – (Verve)
*Kurt Elling – Nightmoves - Nightmoves – (Concord)
*Mulgrew Miller – Live At The Kennedy Center Vol. 2 – Song For
Darnell – (MaxJazz)
11:00pm
Phil Woods – Celebration! – Goodbye Mr. Evans – (Concord)
*Michael Wolff – Jazz, Jazz, Jazz – Autumn Leaves – (Wrong)
Jiggs Whigham/Gene Bertoncini – Heart & Soul Of Hoagy Carmichael – Two
Sleepy people – (TNC)
*Billy Taylor/Gerry Mulligan – Live At MCG – Come Sunday – (MCG)
Ramsey Lewis – With One Voice – Trees – (Narada Jazz)
*Joe Friedman – Cup O’ Joe – A Darker Shade Of Rose – (NAS Music)
*New York Voices – A Day Like This – For All We Know – (MCG)

*Indicates recent release