[JPL] "Jazz Spotlight On Sinatra" Current Playlist

Nancy Barell nbarell at nyc.rr.com
Thu Oct 4 09:50:40 EDT 2007

Jazz Spotlight On Sinatra streams 24/7 and is 6 hours long. I change it
every week.

--
Nancy Barell
"Jazz Spotlight On Sinatra"

01 Gen'l Preann

02 PreannFS/NightMedley    0:21

03 FSNightMedley    6:05    Frank Sinatra    Ring A Ding Ding

04 You And The Night And The Music    5:27    Eddie Daniels    Mean What You
Say

05 The Night Has A Thousand Eyes    3:25    Nancy King & Steve
Christofferson & The Metropole Orchestra    Straight Into Your Heart

06 My Foolish Heart    5:27    Bobby Hutcherson    Solo / Quartet

07 Lazy Afternoon    5:53    Norma Winstone & John Taylor    Like Song, Like
Weather

08 Young And Foolish    6:28    Chris McNulty    I Remember You

09 BackannFS/Night and the Music    0:39

10 I Didn't Know What Time It Was    4:18    Art Tatum    The Best Of The
Pablo Solo Masterpieces

11 I'll Be Around    3:24    Tierney Sutton    Dancing In The Dark

12 I'll Be Around    4:51    Frank Morgan    Reflections (High Note)

13 Speak Low    5:55    Ian Shaw    A World Still Turning

14 Our Delight    2:51    Tadd Dameron    The Magic Touch

15 Old Devil Moon    6:17    Kelley Johnson    Music Is The Magic

16 BackannArtTatum    0:55    ID/PSA    ID/PSA

17 Once Upon A Time    3:29    Frank Sinatra    Everything Happens To Me

18 This Time The Dream's On Me    5:07    Chet Baker Quartet    This Time
The Dream's On Me [Live]

19 Time After Time    4:38    Dena Derose    Introducing Dena DeRose

20 I'm Getting Sentimental Over You    6:44    Art Pepper    The Hollywood
All-Star Sessions Box Set

21 Once Upon A Summertime    5:33    Mark Murphy    Love Is What Stays

22  When It's Sleepy Time Down South    6:19    Louis Armstrong
Collection

23 BackannFS/Once    1:18    ID/PSA    ID/PSA

24 I Should Care    2:11    June Christy    Something Cool

25 Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry    5:22    Dexter Gordon    Go!

26 Come Dance With Me    2:52    Shirley Horn    You Won't Forget Me

27 I Fall in Love Too Easily    6:48    Miles Davis    Seven Steps To Heaven

28 Call Me Irresponsible    3:24    Tony Bennett    Perfectly Frank

29 Come Fly With Me    4:25    Monty Alexander    Jazz Moods: Cocktail Party

30 BackannJuneChristy/IShouldCare    0:33    ID/PSA    ID/PSA

31 Thought About You    2:32    Frank Sinatra    Songs For Swingin' Lovers
Easy Listening

32 I Got It Bad And That Ain'T Good    4:36    The Mike Barone Big Band
Mike Barone Big Band Live At Donte's, 1968

33 Lush Life    6:46    Gambarini, Clayton, Miller, Nash, Pizzarelli    2002
Lionel Hampton Jazz Festial - A Tribute To Hamp

34 A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square    8:52    Steve Davis    Systems
Blue

35 It Might as Well Be Spring    5:17    Carmen Lundy    Something to
Believe In

36 Everytime We Say Goodbye    4:51    Sue Raney    In Good Company

37 BackannFS/IThought    1:00    ID/PSA    ID/PSA

38 Autumn In New York    8:30    Grant Stewart    Introducing

39 A Felicidade    4:24    Gal Costa    Live at the Blue Note

40 Baubles, Bangles & Beads    3:11    Nick Brignola    Spring Is Here

41 Blue Skies    3:38    Curtis Stigers    You Inspire Me

42 Little Girl Blue    3:59    Randy Weston    Solo, Duo And Trio

43 Like A Lover    6:42    Carla Cook    Dem Bones

45 London By Night    3:20    Frank Sinatra    The Complete Reprise Studio
Recordings (Disc 4)

46 Last Time I Saw Paris    6:08    Tardo Hammer    Tardo's Tempo

47 Moonlight in Vermont    3:20    Ella Fitzgerald    Hello Love

48 Georgia On My Mind    4:02    Doc Severinsen    The Very Best Of Doc
Severinson

49 Stars Fell On Alabama    4:28    Billie Holiday    Jazz Like You've Never
Heard It Before

50 I Love Paris    5:09    Charlie Parker    Verve Jazz Masters 28

51 Manhattan    4:22    Stacey Kent    In Love Again

52 BackannFS/London    0:46    ID/PSA    ID/PSA

53 Indiana    6:40    Oscar Peterson, Roy Eldridge, Dizzy Gillespie
Maturity

54 I Cover The Waterfront    5:14    Mark Murphy&Nine    Very Early

55 Brazil    7:04    Cedar Walton    Latin Tinge

56 I'll Build a Stairway to Paradise    6:14    Patti Austin    Avant
Gershwin

57 A Foggy Day    2:43    Cannonball Adderley    Adderley and Strings, Jump
For Joy

58 BackannOscarP    0:30    ID/PSA    ID/PSA

59 The Lady Is A Tramp    3:31    Frank Sinatra    '57 In Concert [DCC]
 1:33 PM
60 There Are Such Things    4:00    Gloria Lynne    From My Heart To Yours

61 I Should Care    4:04    Eric Reed    From My Heart

62 Almost like Being in Love    2:36    Johnny Hartman    Unforgettable

63 It's Only a Paper Moon    6:09    Frank Morgan    A Night in the Life

64 Skylark    5:58    Michael Camacho    Just For You

65 BackannFS/LadyIsATramp    0:50    ID/PSA    ID/PSA

66  East Of The Sun (And West Of The Moon)    5:58    Diana Krall    Live In
Paris

67 Old Devil Moon    7:55    Bobby Hutcherson    Solo / Quartet

68 And A different Attitude    0:07    ID/PSA    ID/PSA

69 Old Devil Moon    3:37    Bobby Caldwell    Come Rain Or Come Shine

70 Moonlight Becomes You    3:52    Stan Kenton    Sophisticated Approach

71 Moondance (with Liz Callaway) - Ann Hampton Calloway    3:59    Ann
Hampton Callaway    Slow

72 Polka Dots and Moonbeams    5:36    Roy Hargrove    Family

73 BackannDianaKrall/East    0:36    ID/PSA    ID/PSA

74 Hey Look, No Crying    5:27    Frank Sinatra    The Complete Reprise
Studio Recordings (Disk 20)

75 Too Close For Comfort    5:01    Carol Welsman    Carol Welsman

76 I Should Care    6:12    David Hazeltine    The Inspiration Suite

77 It Could Happen To You    5:42    Georgie Fame    Poet in New York
Blues

78 It Could Happen To You    6:39    The Miles Davis Quintet    Relaxin'
With Miles

79 BackannFS/Hey    0:52    ID/PSA    ID/PSA

80 If You Could See Me Now    6:37    Tardo Hammer    Look, Stop & Listen:
The Music of Tadd Dameron

81 I Hadn't Anyone Till You    4:08    Sarah Vaughan     Send In The Clowns

82 Don't Worry 'bout Me    2:56    Count Basie    Basic Basie

83 (I Don't Stand A) Ghost Of A Chance    3:15    Ella Fitzgerald, Joe Pass
And Count Basie    Digital III At Montreux

84 Stella By Starlight    2:28    Chris Connor    All About Ronnie

85 When You Wish Upon A Star    5:45    Bill Evans    Interplay

86 Star Dust    3:21    Jackie Paris    Noboby Else But Me

87 Begin The Beguine    6:50    Art Pepper    The Hollywood All-Star
Sessions Box Set

88 My Shining Hour    4:33    Barbara Fasano    Written in the Stars

89 BackannTardoH    1:27    ID/PSA    ID/PSA                    10/2/07