[JPL] Playlsit, Jazz From Blue Lake, 10-4-07, 10 p.m.-3 a.m.

Lazaro Vega wblv.wblu.fm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 14:09:22 EDT 2007

Jazz From Blue Lake
Thursday, October 4, 2007

Artist—Song Title – Album Title – Record Label

10 p.m. Eastern Time

Steve Swallow, Let's Eat; Real Book: ECM.
Carla Bley, Baseball; 4 X 4: ECM.
Paul Bley/Jimmy Giuffre/Steve Swallow, Play Ball; Live of a Trio: Sunday: Owl.
Jazz Datebook
Kathy Kosins, Penthouse Serenade; Vintage: Mahogany Jazz.
Herb Geller, Close Enough For Love; At the Movies: Hep.
Gerald Wilson Orchestra, Ballad; Monterey Moods: Mack Avenue.

11 p.m.

Shelia Jordan, Falling In Love With Love/Dat Dere; Shelia: Blue Note.
Paul Bley Trio, The Circle with the Hole in the Middle; Floater: Savoy.
George Russell, Pan Daddy; Stratus Seekers: OJC.
Zoot Sims, Move Out; Two Jims and a Zoot: Mainstream.
Art Farmer, The Reluctant Groom; To Sweden With Love: Koch Jazz.
Jazz Datebook
Joe Cohn, Diffusion of Beauty; Restless: Arbors.
Tadd Dameron Orchestra, Theme of No Repeat; Clifford Brown Memorial: OJC.
Hod O'Brien, On A Misty Night; Third Set: Reservoir.
Straight Ahead, Suite Arthur; Dance of the Forest Rain: Atlantic.

12 a.m.

Gary Burton, General Mojo's Well Laid Plan; Alone At Last: Atlantic.
Gary Burton/Stephane Grappelli, Falling Grace/Eiderdown; Paris
Encounter: Atlantic.
Gary Burton Quartet, Duke Ellington's Sound of Love; Picture This: ECM.
Carla Bley Big Band, Goodbye Porkpie Hat; Big Band Theory: ECM.
Herbie Hancock, Nefertiti; River: The Joni Letters: Verve.
Antonio Sanchez, One For Antonio; Migration: Cam Jazz.

Jazz Datebook.

1 a.m.

John Scofield, Memorette; This Meets That: Emarcy.
Steve Swallow, Ladies in Mercedes/Hullo Bolinas; A Bum's Tale: Palmetto.
Steve Swallow w. Robert Creeley, Names/Here Again/Ambition/Indians; So
There: ECM.
Manuel Valera, For Those Who Have Left; Vientos: Anzic.
Marty Ehrlich/Myra Melford, A Generation Comes and Another Goes;
Spark!: Palmetto.
Jon Hemmersam/Dom Minasi Quartet, Woman; Quartet: CDM.

2 a.m.

John Scofield, Trio Blues; This Meets That: Emarcy.
Joe Henderson, Our Thing; Our Thing: Blue Note.
Rashied Ali Quintet, Thing For Joe; Judgement Day V. 2: Survival.
David Murray Blacksaint Quartet, The Prophet of Doom; Sacred Ground:
Justin Time.
Steve Swallow, L.I.T. 1 and 2; Lost in Transit: ECM.
Stacy Kent, I Wish I Could Go Traveling Again; Breakfast on the
Morning Tram: Blue Note.
Nigel Kennedy, Maybe In Your Dreams; The Blue Note Sessions: Blue Note.

Lazaro Vega
Blue Lake Public Radio
300 East Crystal Lake Road
Twin Lake MI 49457