[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 10/4/07

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Oct 5 05:52:53 EDT 2007

   Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Thursday October 4, 2007
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Peter Beets – Jazz At The Concertgebouw – I’ve Got My Love To Keep Me
Warm – (RN)
Jim Knapp – On Going Home – Blues For Brother Bill – (Sea Breeze)
Pete Christlieb – Live At The Jazz Cave – Limehouse Blues – (Cognito)
*Calabrai Foti – A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening – For All We Know –
(MoCo)
*Bill Charlap – Live At The Village Vanguard – The Lady Is A Tramp –
(Blue Note)
*Monk’s Music Trio – Monk On Mondays – Ruby, My Dear – (CMB)
*David Sills – Green – Melon Head – (Origin)
9:00pm
Michel Camilo – One More Once – Why Not – (Columbia)
*Down To The Bone – Supercharged – Parkside Shuffle – (Narada Jazz)
*Kiko Loureiro – Universo Inversouniverso – Feijão De Corda– (Boosweet)
*Luciana Souza – The New Bossa Nova – Waters Of March – (Verve)
Rob Schneiderman – Back In Town – Never Let Me Go – (Reservoir)
*Mel Martin/Benny Carter – Just Friends – Just Friends – (Jazzed Media)
Ted Howe – Elton Exposed – Philadelphia Freedom – (Summit)
*Akiko Tsuruga – Sweet And Funky – Stormy Weather – (18th & Vine)
10:00pm
Jimmy Heath – Turn Up The Heath – Gemini – (Planet Arts)
*Steve Allee – Colors – Pure Spirit – (Owl)
Eliane Elias – Dreamer – Time Alone – (Bluebird)
*Calvin Keys – Hand Made Portrait – Little Niles – (Silverado)
Dave Douglas – Freak In – Porto Alegre – (Bluebird)
*Herb Gibson – Let’s Play – Cheesecake – (Silverado)
Jessica Williams – Live At Yoshi’s Vol. 1 – Alone Together – (MaxJazz)
11:00pm
Rob McConnell – Boss Brass & Woods – Traditional Piece – (Impulse)
*Jon Mayer – So Many Stars – Rip Van Winkle – (Reservoir)
Carl Saunders – Out Of The Blue – I Should Care – (SNL)
*Phil DeGreg – Down The Middle – I Concentrate On You – (Prevenient)
*David Hazeltine – The Inspiration Suite – My Ideal – (Sharp 9)
*Ricardo Silveira – Outro Rio - Lembranças – (Adventure)
Diana Krall – Very Best – Pick Yourself Up – (Verve)

*Indicates recent release