[JPL] PLAYLIST-WBLV/WBLU, 10-6, 7a.m.-10a.m.

Lazaro Vega wblv.wblu.fm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 11:22:09 EDT 2007

Jazz a la Carte
Saturday, October 6, 2007

Artist—Song Title – Album Title – Record Label

7 a.m.

Kurt Elling, I Like the Sunrise; Night Moves: Concord Music.
Modern Jazz Quartet, Fine; Third Stream Music: Atlantic.
Billy Taylor/Gerry Mulligan, Line For Lyons; Live at MCG: MCG
Bill Charalp Trio, Godchild; Live at the Village Vanguard: Blue Note
Jazz Datebook
Gerald Wilson, I Concentrate On You; Monterey Moods: Mack Avenue
Allan Harris, Straighten Up and Fly Right/A Blossom Fell; Long Live
The King: Love Productions.
John Coltrane/Don Cherry, The Blessing; The Avant Garde: Atlantic.
Straight Ahead, Children of the Forest Rain; Dance of the Forest Rain: Atlantic.

8 a.m.

Hank Jones/Joe Lovano, Oh, What A Beautiful Morning; Kids: Blue Note.
The Benny Carter Centennial Project, I'm In the Mood For Swing;
Centennial..: Evening Star.
Billie Holiday, I'm Gonna Lock My Heart and Throw Away the Key, Sugar;
Singles and Master Takes: Legacy.
P.J. Perry/Campbell Ryga, I Can't Get Started; Joined at the Hip: Stunt.
Jazz Datebook
Kathy Kosins, Nice Girls Don't Stay for Breakfast; Vintage: Mahogany Music.
Metheny/Meldau Quartet, A Night Away; Quartet: Nonesuch.
Herbie Hancock, Court and Spark; River: The Joni Letters: Verve.
Maria Schneider Orchestra, Rich's Piece; Sky Blue: Artist Share.

9 a.m.

Horace Parlan, Fran Dance; My Little Brown Book: Stunt.
Bobo Moreno/Ernie Wilkins Almost Big Band, Milestones; Out of This World: Stunt.
John Mayer, Blues by Five; So Many Stars: Reservoir.
Manhattan Jazz Quintet, So What; Someday My Prince Will Come: Video
Artists Music.
Jazz Datebook
Allan Harris, L-O-V-E; Long Live the King: Love Productions.
Queen Latifa, I Love Being Here With You/I'm Gonna Live My
Life;Trav'lin' Light: Verve.
Tony Bennett, Anything Goes; Sings the Ultimate American Songbook: Sony Music.
Diana Krall, East of the Sun; Best of: Verve.
John Scofield, Trio Blues; This Meets That: Emarcy.

Lazaro Vega
Blue Lake Public Radio
300 East Crystal Lake Road
Twin Lake MI 49457