[JPL] Playlist WBLV/WBLU 10-5-07 10 p.m.-3 a.m.

Lazaro Vega wblv.wblu.fm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 14:27:28 EDT 2007

Jazz From Blue Lake
Friday, October 5, 2007

Artist—Song Title – Album Title – Record Label

10 p.m. Eastern Time

Duke Ellington Orchestra, Jack the Bear/Koko/Concerto For Cootie; Complete: RCA.
Duke Ellington Orchestra, Cotton Tail/Bojangles; Complete: RCA.
Jazz Datebook
Allan Harris, Walkin' My Baby Back Home; Long Live the King: Love Productions.
Frank Tiberi, Tenor Conclave; 4 Brothers 7: Jazzed Media.
Bobo Moreno/Ernie Wilkins Almost Big Band, Milestones; Out of this World: Stunt.
Jon Mayer, Blues By Five; So Many Stars: Stunt.
Alvin Queen, Old Folks; I Ain't Lookin' At You: Enja.

11 p.m.

Duke Ellington/Jimmy Blanton, Pitter Panther Patter; Solos/Duos/Trios: Bluebird.
Johnny Hodges Orchestra, Squatty Roo/Things Ain't What They Used To
Be/Goin' Out the Back Way: Ellington Centennial: RCA.
Duke Ellington Orchestra, Never No Lament/Harlem Airshaft; Complete: RCA.
Duke Ellngton/Jimmy Blanton, Mr. J.B. Blues; Solos/Duos/Trios: Bluebird.
Kathy Kosins, Penthouse Serenade; Vintage: Mahogany Music.
Jazz Datebook.
Benny Carter Centennial Project, I'm In the Mood For Swing; Benny
Carter Centennial Project: Evening Star.
Randy Reinhart, Too Late Now; As Long As I Live: Arbors.
Joe Temperley, A Single Petal of a Rose; A Portrait: Hep Jazz.
Maria Muldaur, T.B. Blues; Naughty, Bawdy & Blue: Stony Plain.

12 a.m.

Duke Ellington and His Famous Orchestra, Sepia Panorama/In A
Mellotone/Warm Valley/Across the Track Blues; Centennial Collection:
RCA.
Johnny Hodges Orchestra, Good Queen Bess/That's The Blues Old Man/Jr.
Hop; Centennial Collection: RCA.
Charles Mingus Sextet, Take the A Train; Cornell 1964: Blue Note.
Lucky Thompson, Tricotism; Tricotism: Impulse.
Ella Fitzgerald, Our Love Is Here to Stay; Love Letter From Ella: Concord.
Andre Previn, Night and Day; Alone: Emarcy.
Jazz Datebook.

1 a.m.

Jeremy Pelt & Wired, Beyond; Shock Value: Max Jazz
John Scofield, House of the Rising Sun; This Meets That: Emarcy.
Gerry Granelli V 16, It's A Man's World; Sonic Temple: Song Lines.
Thelonious Monk Quartet, Rhythm a Ning; Monterey Highlights 1: Monterey Jazz.
Jed Levy, The Neo-Hip-Hot-Cool-Kiddies-Community; Mood Ellington: Steeplechase.
Horace Parlan, Party Time: My Little Brown Book: Stunt.
Thad Jones, Something to Remember You By; RVG Sampler: Blue Note.

2 a.m.

Herbie Hancock, Nefertiti; River: The Joni Letters: Verve.
Maria Schneider Orchestra, The Pretty Road; Sky Blue: Artist Share.
Myra Meford Be Bread, Your Face Arrives in the Redbud Trees; The Image
of Your Body: Cryptogramophone.
Miles Davis, He Loved Him Madly; Complete On the Corner: Sony Music.

Lazaro Vega
Blue Lake Public Radio
300 East Crystal Lake Road
Twin Lake MI 49457