[JPL] Re:Foreword Playlist KIPO 893.FM - Honolulu, Hawaii

Ray Cruz rcruz at hawaiipublicradio.org
Fri Oct 5 15:42:24 EDT 2007

Foreword Play List on KIPO - 89.3FM, Honolulu HI

Host: Ray Cruz
Time: 8:00a – 9:00a Weekly – Morning Drive
Format: Smooth Jazz, Classic R&B, News & Information

** This play list shows only spins that are listed on the current Jazz
Week Smooth Album Chart and CD’s that we currently have in our library**

Ray Cruz
738 Kaheka Street Suite 101
Honolulu, HI 96814-3726
808-955-8821 Office
808-226-1221

Artist – Project – Title – Label

Monday - 10/01/07
8:00am
Spyro Gyra – Collection – Morning Dance – GRP
Paul Brown – White Sand – R n’ B Bump - Peak
Brian Bromberg – Downright Upright – Serengeti Walk - Artistry
Ragan Whiteside – Class Axe – Meu Amigo, Meu Amante – Randis Music
Paulette Dozier – Over & Over Again – All Of Me – PDF

8:30am
Rocco Ventrela – Give Me The Groove – Soulful Sturt – Smooth Sounds Music
Joyce Cooling – Revolving Door – Mildreds Attraction – Narada Jazz
Tuesday - 10/02/07
8:00am
Marc Antoine – Hi – Lo Split – Groovin’ High – Peak
Danny Lerman – Meow Baby – Meow Baby – Sugar Whiskey Records
Chuck Loeb – Presence – The Music Outside – Heads Up
Kelly Eisenhour – Seek and Find – I Only Have Eyes For You – Blu Jazz

8:30am
Everette Harp – My Inspiration – Old School - Shanachie
A. Ray Fuller –The Weeper – If You Really Love Me – A Ray Artist Music
Wednesday - 10/03/07
8:00am
Greg Karukas – Looking Up – Girl In The Red Dress – Trippin ‘N’ Rhythm
Chris Standring – Soul Express – I Can’t Help Myself - Trippin ‘N’ Rhythm
Oli Silk – So Many Ways – Deuces Wild - Trippin ‘N’ Rhythm
Nyee Moses  - Nyee Moses – Between Us – Nyee Moses Music
Nora Jones – Not Too Late – Thinking About You – Blue Note

8:30am
Spyro Gyra – Good To Go Go – Get Busy – Heads Up
Thursday - 10/04/07
8:00am – Classic Rhythm & Blues
Sam & Dave – Soul Man
Gladys Knight & Pips – I Heard It Through The Grapevine
Stevie Wonder – I Was Made To Love Her
Al Green – You Ought To Be With Me
Doris Troy - Just One Look
Otis Redding – Sittin’ On The Dock Of The Bay
The Originals – The Bells
Wilson Pickett – The Midnight Hour

8:30am
Booker T. & The MG’s – Green Onions
Young –Holt Unlimited – Soulful Strut
Friday - 10/05/07
8:00am
Jazzmasters – Jazzmasters V – Free As The Wind - Trippin ‘N’ Rhythm
Kelly Sweet – We Are One – Raincoat wth Dave Koz – Razor & Tie  Direct
U-Nam – Back From The 80’s – Breezin’ Ma - Trippin ‘N’ Rhythm
Jose Feliciano – The Soundtrax Of My Life –  Universal Music Co.
Gregg Karukas – Looking Up – Isabella - Trippin ‘N’ Rhythm

8:30am
Brian Bromberg – Downright Upright – Shag Carpet – Artistry

Ray Cruz
KIPO 89.FM
Hawaii Public Radio
Honolulu Hawaii