[JPL] Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist - Friday; October 5, 2007 2 PM to 4 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Fri Oct 5 19:37:55 EDT 2007

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
Friday, October 05, 2007
2 PM to 4 PM Pacific

*        Rodrigo Ferrari-Nunes / Fables of Faubus / The Bias Project Project
(Elegiax)
*        Jacob Varmus / Country Dave Tex Mex / All The Things We Still Can
Be (Crow’s Kin)
*        Herbie Hancock / River: The Joni Letters / Sweet Bird (Verve)
*        Erik Truffaz / Sweet Mercy / The Mask (Blue Note)
*        Ernie Watts / Transparent Sea / Reaching Up (JVC)
*        Mike Moreno / World Of The Marionettes / Between The Lines (World
Culture Music)
*        Wayne Escoffery / Skydive / Veneration (Savant)
*        John Scofield / Heck Of A Job / This Meets That (Universal)
*        Sam Yahel Trio / Child Watching / Truth And Beauty (Origin)
*        Edward Peterson / Objects In The Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear
/ Upward Spiral (Delmark)
*        Rashied Ali Quintet / Round Midnight / Judgement Day Vol. 2
(Survival)
*        Joris Teepe / Whisper Not / Bottom Line (Mons)
*        Paul Chambers / Chasin’ The Bird / Bass On Top (Blue Note)
*        Dave Holland / Color Of Mind / Extensions (ECM)
*        John Coltrane / Everytime We Say Goodbye / My Favorite Things
(Atlantic)
Recent adds to our rotation - streaming and available 24/7/365:
*        John Santos Quintet / Papa Mambo (Machete)
*        Mike Moreno / Between The Lines (World Culture Music)
*        Jason Lindner Big Band / Live At The Jazz Gallery (Anzic)
*        Marcus Strickland / Open Reel Deck (Strick Muzik)
*        Marty Erlich & Myra Melford / Spark! (Palmetto)
*        Bill Mays Inventions Trio / Fantasy (Palmetto)
Ron Pelletier - “Jazz from Gallery 41”
Streaming 24/7 – Broadcasting Live From Our Studios
Overlooking The San Francisco Bay
Check Our Broadcast Schedule For Times
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707
Looking forward.
Ron J. Pelletier
Gallery 41 <http://www.gallery41.com/>
PO Box 8415; Berkeley, CA 94707
Tel: 510.528.0326 / Fax: 510.528.6777
Straight Ahead & Strive For Tone - A Jazz Blog
<http://jazzfromgallery41.blogspot.com/>