[JPL] PLAYLIST: WNMC - CMJ #1031 Jazz Report

Thomas M. "Biz" Bisard mrbiz at torchlake.com
Sun Oct 7 17:38:19 EDT 2007

                                                                            WNMC
90.7 FM
                                                                  Traverse
City, Michigan, USA
                                                          Small
Town Station - World Class Radio
                                                                           <www.wnmc.org>

                                                          Top
10 Jazz Report for CMJ Issue #1031

1	BILL EASLEY	Business Man's Bounce	18th & Vine
2	MCCOY TYNER	McCoy Tyner Quartet	Half Note
3	ALVIN QUEEN	I Ain't Looking At You	Justin Time
4	CURTIS STIGERS	Real Emotional	Concord
5	BILLY TAYLOR AND GERRY MULLIGAN	Billy Taylor
And Gerry Mulligan, Live At MCG	MCG
6	N. GLENN DAVIS QUARTET	A Different View	Jazzed Media
7	VARIOUS ARTISTS	Live At The Monterey Jazz
Festival: Highlights, Vol. 1	Concord-MJF
8	EZRA WEISS	Get Happy	Roark Records
9	DAVID TOFANI QUARTET	Nights At The Inn
10	BRADFORD HAYES	The Jazz Life	Intensity

                                                                               5
Jazz Adds

1	STANLEY CLARKE	Toys Of Men	Heads Up
2	JACQUES SCHWARZ-BART	Sone Ka-La	Emarcy
3	LAVERNE CHRISTIE TRIO	East of the Sun, West of the Moon	Quiescent
4	DEBBIE PORYES TRIO	A Song In Jazz
5	LARRY CARLTON W/ SPECIAL GUEST ROBBEN FORD	Live in Tokyo	335

all errors courtesy of the CMJ database

                                                                               ****************

We report our jazz, world, electronic, reggae and
breaking genre spins to the JPL - the Jazz
Programmers List  ( www.jazzweek.com ).  Our top
10 jazz, 5 jazz adds and top 10
world/international spins go to CMJ - the College
Music Journal ( www.cmj.com ). We also report our
top 10 jazz spins to
eJazzNews                                 (
www.ejazznews.com ). Our jazz and folk plays go
to Roots Music Report ( www.rootsmusicreport.com
) and  our folk spins are also sent to  the
FOLKDJ-L list  ( www.folkradio.org ). Blues spins
go to Living Blues magazine ( www.livingblues.com ).

                                                                   ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

                               PLEASE SEND ALL PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL TO:

                                                        WNMC
attn: any of our music directors
                                                        1701 East Front Street
                                                        Traverse
City MI 49686-3061

                                                                    ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Station Manager: Eric
Hines..........................................................................ehines at message.nmc.edu

Music Directors: Tom "Biz" Bisard:
Jazz......................................................mrbiz at torchlake.com
                             Bob Brown: Folk /
Americana / Acoustica........................folkbob60 at yahoo.com
                             Linnaea Melcarek:
World / International...........................lmelcarek at gmail.com
                             Jen Medlin-Lloyd:
Avant Garde Jazz / Alt Country..........JEMedlin at message.nmc.edu
                             Leroy Alvarez:
Blues..........................................................lalvarez at message.nmc.edu
                             Marco Dedenbach:
Reggae..............................................rasmarco at aol.com
                             Michael Lloyd: Alt
Rock.....................................................MLloyd at message.nmc.edu
                             Mike King: Dance /
HipHop...............................................mking at message.nmc.edu
                             Brian Caughell:
Electronic/Breaking Genre/Other...........briancaughell at gmail.com
                             David MacArthur: New
Age...............................................cdbirdee at yahoo.com
                             Sandy Blumenfeld:
Local Music.......................................MBLU11214 at aol.com
                             Paul Leon: Native
American
Music...................................walking_buffalo_spirit at yahoo.com

                                          Phone:   231-995-1090 (studio line)
                                                         231-995-1091
(deejay office line - not always answered)
                                                         231-2562
(station office line - not always answered)