[JPL] PLAYLIST:WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz Oct 8 2007

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 7 20:34:27 EDT 2007

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for Oct 8,2007

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up.

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for Oct 8,2007

Hour 1:

QUEEN LATIFAH - "Poetry Man" - Travelin' Light - (Verve)

DR JOHN - "You Must Have Been a Beautiful Baby" - Mercernary - (Blue Note)

FRANK SINATRA - "Just in Time" - Come Dance With Me - (Capitol)

GLORIA COOPER - "Garden In the Sand" - Dedicated to You - (Origin)

QUEEN LATIFAH - "I'm Not in Love" - Travelin' Light - (Verve)

GAIL PETTIS - "I Just Found Out About Love" - May I Come In - (OA2)

DEE DANIELS - "Bye Bye Love" - Jazzinit - (Origin)

ETTA JAMES - "Do Nothin' Till You Hear From Me" - We All Love Ella - (Verve)

JAN EISEN - "On the Street Where You Live" - Summer Me Winter Me - (One Take)

QUEEN LATIFAH - "The Lady Is a Tramp" - We All Love Ella - (Verve)

KURT ELLING - "In the Winelight" - Jazz Vocalists Here and Now - (Concord)

KEVIN MAHOGANY - "Don't Get Around Much Anymore" - Jazz Vocalists Here and Now - (Concord)

CHET BAKER - "But Not For Me" - Chet Baker Sings - (Pacific Jazz)

Hour 2:

QUEEN LATIFAH - "I Love Being Here With You" - Travelin' Light - (Verve)

KEMBA COFIELD - "For All We Know" - Shades of Kemba - (Indep)

DR JOHN - "Things Ain't What They Used to Be" - Mercerary - (Blue Note)

MARILYN SCOTT - "Isn't This a Lovely Day" - Nightcap - (Prana)

ELLA FITZGERALD - "The One I Love" - Love Letters from Ella - (Concord)

QUEEN LATIFAH - "Don't Cry Baby" - Travelin' Light - (Verve)

LAMBERT HENDRICKS AND ROSS - "Hi Fly" - Hottest New Group in Jazz - (Sony)

CAMILLA SANDERS - "Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea" - That Which Speaks of Love - (Double Jointed)

JANET METZGER - "One Note Samba" - Small Day Tomorrow - (Indep)

QUEEN LATIFAH - "Quiet Nights of Quiet Stars" - Travelin'Light - (Verve)

ABBEY LINCOLN - "Blue Monk" - Abbey Sings Abbey - (Verve)

DIANA KRALL - "Come Dance With Me" - From This Moment On - (Verve)

LIZZ WRIGHT - "Salt" - Jazz Vocalists Here and Now - (Concord)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host - "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM