[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRIR "Bebop & Beyond with Mr Jazz" 10-07-07

Giz Bowe girard.bowe at verizon.net
Sun Oct 7 22:30:25 EDT 2007

Posted on behalf of Mr Jazz, Mike Gourrier

I post this playlist to:
rec.music.bluenote
rec.music.makers.jazz
rec.music.makers.trumpet
Jazz Programmer's mailing list

Adds and rotation plays are charted with CMJ.

HOUR # 1

Horace Silver/We've Got Silver @ Six/Hard Bop Grandpop/Impulse
Lou Donaldson/South of the Border/Gravy Train/Blue Note/2007
Eddie Daniels/Love's Long Journey/Homecoming/IPO/2007
The Claudia Quintet/This Too Shall Pass/For/Cuneiform Records/2007
Brian Patneaude/Matters Not/As We Know It/WEPA Records/2007
Gerald Wilson Orchestra/Jazz Swing Waltz/Monterey Moods/Mack
Avenue/2007
Michael O'Neil/I'll Remember April/Still Dancin'/Jazzmo Records/2007
John McLean/AirMail Special/Better Angles/Origin/2007

HOUR # 2

Yusef Lateef/Magnolia Triangle/Live @ Pep's/Impulse
Kenny Barron/Song For Abdullah/Images/Sunnyside
Thelonius Monk/Ruby, My Dear/The Art of the Ballad/Prestige
Oscar Brown,Jr./Afro Blue/Then & Now/Weasel Disc
Donald Byrd/The Loner/Slow Drag/Blue Note
Art Blakey/Oh, By The Way/New York Scene/Concord
Mose Allison/The Seventh Son/Greatest Hits/Prestige

Mike Gourrier, host
"Bebop and Beyond with Mr Jazz"
WRIR-LP 97.3 FM
PO BOX 4787