[JPL] My apologies

Russell Haines rfhnyc_ at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 11:47:16 EDT 2007

JPL'ers

I apologize for my playlists showing up in a bit of a mess on the JPL. Hotmail recently revised their format and everything I am forwarding etc. seems to be getting screwed up. Unfortunately I'm not very computer savvy and I'm not having a lot of success trying to get things fixed.  Sorry for the inconvience.

regards,

Russ
Russell HainesJazz/World Music DirectorWWSP 90fm1608 Reserve StreetStevens Point, WI. 54481