[JPL] PLAYLIST/WBLV - WBLU 10-8, 10 P.M.-12 MID

Lazaro Vega wblv.wblu.fm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 14:21:26 EDT 2007

Jazz From Blue Lake
Monday, October 8, 2007

Artist—Song Title – Album Title – Record Label

10 p.m. Eastern Time
(Featuring Bob Hurst, bass).

We All Love Ella, Too Close For Comfort; Celebrating the First Lady of
Song: Verve.
Dianne Reeves, You're Driving Me Crazy/One For My Baby; Good Night,
and Good Luck: Concord Music.
Chris Botti, My One and Only Love/The Man I Love; To Love Again, The
Duets: Columbia.
Herbie Hancock, Sweet Bird; River: The Joni Letters: Verve.
Choro Ensemble, Naïve; Nosso Tempo: Anzic.
Los Angeles Guitar Quartet, Sambadalu; Brazil: Telarc.
Miles Davis Quintet, Autumn Leaves; Monterey Highlights: Monterey Jazz.

11 p.m.

Branford Marsalis Trio, Roused About; The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet
Born: Columbia.
Wynton Marsalis, Au Privave; Live at Blues Alley: Columbia.
Tony Williams, Crystal Palace; Native Heart: Blue Note.
Kenny Garrett, Now; Beyond the Wall: Nonesuch
Charles Lloyd, Jumping the Creek/The Sufi's Tears; Jumping the Creek: ECM

Lazaro Vega
Blue Lake Public Radio
300 East Crystal Lake Road
Twin Lake MI 49457