[JPL] "Stolen Moments" Play List 10.08.07

Steve Rubin steve at pacific.net
Mon Oct 8 19:33:42 EDT 2007

"Stolen Moments"  Play List 10.08.07

KZYX/KZYZ 90.7 FM/91.5 FM

Mendocino County Public Radio (NPR Affiliate)

Artist - Tune -  Album - Label

Pearl Django - Smile - Modern Times - Pearl Django.com
Pete Wernick & Flexigrass - Bye Bye Blackbird - What The - Niwot
Joe Cohn - Too Marvelous For Words - Restless - Arbors
Nicki Parrott w/Rossano Sportiello - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To
- People Will Say We're In Love - Arbors

Eddie Daniels - Falling In Love With Love - Homecoming  - IPO
Stacy Kent - Landslide - Breakfast On The Morning Tram - Blue Note
Herb Geller - Pawnbroker Theme - At The Movies - Hep Jazz

Tardo Hammer - Dial B for Beauty  - Look,  Stop & Listen - Sharp Nine
Ian Shaw - Barandgrill - Drawn To All Things: The Songs of Joni
Mitchell - Linn
John Scofield - Trio Blues - This Meet That - Decca

Dee Dee Bridgewater - Bad Spirits (BAN) - Red Earth - DOB/Decca
Pete Mills - Diggin" On Dexter - Straight Up - Chicken Coup

David Hazeltine -Personage of Wes - The Inspiration Suite - Sharp Nine
Tineke Postma - Prelude To A Kiss - A Journey That matters - Foreign
Media
Jon Mayer - Jeannine - So Many Stars - Reservoir Music

Claire Martin - All Night Long - He Never Mentioned Love - Linn
Debbie Poryes - A Wonderful Guy - A song In Jazz - Self Produced
Deep Blue Organ Trio - This I Dig of You - Folk Music - Origin

Herbie Hancock w/Norah Jones -  Court and Spark - River - The Joni
Letters - Verve
Jonathan Kreisberg - Stella By Starlight - The South Of Everywhere -
Mel Bey
Queen Latifah - I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl - Trav'lin' Light -
Verve

Leslie Pintchik - Happy Days Are Here Again - Quartets - Ambient
Cique - Holland - Cinque  - Capri

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Stolen Moments"
Mondays 2-4:00 PM