[JPL] Playlist WCVE-FM Monday October 8

Peter Solomon psolomon at ideastations.org
Mon Oct 8 21:52:24 EDT 2007

WCVE-FM Jazz Playlist Monday October 8, 2007

7:06
(Nat Adderly) Work Song - Them Dirty Blues - Cannonball Adderly - Landmark
- LCD-1301-2

(Nacio Herb Brown, Gus Kahn) You Stepped out of a Dream - The Swingin'
Guitar of Tal Farlow - Verve - 314 559 515-2

(Tadd Dameron) Flossie Lou - Look Stop & Listen - Tardo hammer - Sharp
nine - CD-1040-2

(Clifford Brown) Daahoud - Alone Together: Clifford Brown and Max Roach:
The Best of the Mercury Years - Verve - 314 526 373-2

(Ray Charles) Some Day - Blues + Jazz - Ray Charles - Rhino/Atlantic - R2
71607

(Bill Holman) 20, Rue de Madrid - The Essential Maynard Ferguson -
Columbia/Legacy - 88697 05164 2

(Victor Young) Delilah - Bags Meets Wes - Milt Jackson and Wes Montgomery
- Riverside - OJCCD-234-2

(Pete Mills) Talkin' with the Tubs - Fresh Spin - Pete Mills - Chicken
Coup records - CCP 7009

(Roberta Fonseca & Cachaita Lopez) Llego Cachaito - Zamazu - Roberta
Fonseca - Enja / Justin Time - 3328-2

(Hank Mobley) My Groove Your Move - Roll Call - Hank Mobley - Blue Note -
CDP 7 46823 2

8:06 (Thelonious Monk) Rhythm-a-ning - Thelonious in Action - Thelonious
Monk - Riverside - OJCCD-103-2

(J.M. Robinson) I Took the Front Door in - Eddie Cleanhead Vinson Redux
Live at the Keystone Korner - Savant - SCD 2052

(Charles Gatschet) Caracas - Step Lightly - Charles Gatschet - CGP 2007

(Rodgers and Hart) Falling in Love with Love - Homecoming: Live at the
Village Vanguard - Eddie Daniels - www.iporecordings.com

(Sigmund Rombergm Oscar Hammerstein II) When I Grow Too Old to Dream -
Clear out of This World - Helen Merrill - Antilles/Gitanes - 314 512 654-2
((6:35))

(Ross Taggart) Maybe Yes, Maybe No - Joined at the Hip - P.J. Perry,
Campbell Ryga - Cellar Live - CL 101506

(Leslie Pintchik) Not So fast - Quartets - Leslie Pintchik - Ambient
Records - CD-006

9:01

(Will Hudson) Hocus Pocus - Coleman Hawkins a Retrospective 1929-1963 -
Fletcher Henderson - Bluebird - 07863 66617-2

(Bessie Smith) I Ain't Gonna Play No Second Fiddle - St Louis Blues -
Bessie Smith Naxos Blues - 8.120691

(Jellyroll Morton, Louis Armstrong) Wild Man Blues - Birth of the Hot -
Jelly Roll Morton - Bluebird - 07863 66641-2

(Henry) You've Been a Good Old Wagon - The Best of Dinah Washington -
Roulette Jazz - CDP 0777 7 99114 2 4

(Hubbard) Blue Spirits - Float Like a Butterfly - Mike Longo Trio - CAP
Records - 1006

(Moacir Santos) Ciranda - Muiza Adnet Sings Moacir Santos - Adventure
Music - AM 1032 2

(Jaki Byard) Mellow Septet - Here's Jaki - Jaki Byard - Prestige/New Jazz
- OJCCD-1874-2

(Charles Mingus) Reincarnation of a Lovebird - The Clown - Charles Mingus
- Atlantic Jazz - 90142-2

(Debbie Poryes) So It Seemes -A Song in Jazz - Debbie Poryes - Jazzschool
records

(Victor Herbert) Indian Summer - Business Man's Bounce - Bill Easley -
18th and Vine Records - 18V 1055