[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 10/8/07

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Oct 9 05:50:43 EDT 2007

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Monday October 8, 2007
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Louie Bellson – Dynamite! – Sambandrea Swing – (Concord)
Kym Purling – Liquid Dancing – It Might As Well Be Spring – (5 Spot)
Paul Dourge – My Brazilian Jazz Has A Little Bit Of Blues – Ilha
Grande – (PDM)
Kenny Rankin – The Kenny Rankin Album – Here’s That Rainy Day – (RMP)
Leslie Drayton – By Request – May I? – (New Perspective)
Barbara Morrison – By Request – Stormy Monday – (New Perspective)
*Freddy Cole – Music Maestro Please – I’ll Never Be The Same –
(HighNote)
Ron Escheté – In The Middle – Bye Bye Blackbird – (Rev Jazz)
9:00pm
*Gerald Wilson – Monterey Moods - Blues – (Mack Avenue)
*Tardo Hammer – Stop Look & Listen – If You Could See Me Now – (Sharp
9)
*Tom Harrell – Light On – Sky Life – (HighNote)
*Steve Allee – Colors – Come Rain Or Come Shine – (Owl)
*Bill Easley – Business Man’s Bounce – Hi Fly – (18th & Vine)
*New York Voices – A Day Like This – The World Keeps You Waiting –
(MCG)
*Mark Weinstein – Con Alma – Monte Adentro – (Jazzheads)
*Bill Mays – The Inventions Trio – Baubles, Bangles And Beads –
(Palmetto)
10:00pm
Count Basie – Best Of – Prime Time – (Pablo)
Kenny Goldberg – Full Moon – Full Moon – (Cezanne)
Geri Allen – The Life Of A Song – Lush Life – (Telarc)
*David Sills – Green – Prelude A Kiss – (Origin)
Helio Alves – Portrait In Black And White – Falling Grace – (Reservoir)
*Steve Khan – Borrowed Time – Have You Met Miss Jones – (Tone Center)
Steve Hobbs – Second Encounter – Blues For A Way Of Life – (AO!)
11:00pm
Chris Walden – Home Of My Heart – Home Of My Heart – (Origin)
*Mulgrew Miller – Live At The Kennedy Center Vol. 2 – Old Folks –
(MaxJazz)
Bob Lark/Phil Woods – In Her Eyes – In Her Eyes – (Jazzed Media)
*Mel Martin/Benny Carter – Just Friends – Secret Love – (Jazzed Media)
Peter Martin – In The P.M. – If It’s Magic – (MaxJazz)
*Jon Mayer – So Many Stars – Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most –
(Reservoir)

*Indicates recent release