[JPL] Play List - "Moody's Mood" - 10-08-07

Doug Moody doug at moodysmood.com
Tue Oct 9 09:47:01 EDT 2007

"Moody's Mood" New Jazz Review - Play List October 8, 2007 - KMFB-FM

ARTIST - TRACK - CD TITLE - LABEL:

Helen Sung - Shall We Tango? - Sungbird - Sunnyside

Stacy Kent - I Wish I Could Go Traveling Again - Blue Note

Rob Lockart - Everything Happens To Me - Parallel Lives - Origin

Thelonious Monk - Rhythm-A-Ning - Live At The 1964 Monterey Jazz Festival -
MJF

Jon Mayer - Never Never Land - So Many Stars - Reservoir Music

Leslie Pintchik - Not So Fast - Quartets - Ambient

Herbie Hancock - Tea Leaf Prophecy - River - The Joni Letters - Verve

Jacky Terrasson - Little Red Ribbon - Mirror - Blue Note

Nigel Kennedy - Midnight Blue - Blue Note Sessions - Blue Note

Jimmy Cobb - Lotus Blossom - Cobb's Corner - Chesky

Tardo Hammer - Our Delight - Look Stop & Listen - Sharp Nine

Maynard Ferguson with Irene Kral - Imagination - Boy With Lots Of Brass -
Fresh Sound

N. Glenn Davis - Eadie Is A Lady - A Different View - Jazzed Media

Gerald Wilson - Allegro - Monterey Moods - Mack Avenue

Amanda Carr - Funny - Soon - OMS

Motivation - David Hazeltine - The Inspiration Suite - Sharp Nine

Bill Mays - Fantasy (MVT. 3) - Fantasy - Palmetto

Debbie Poryes - So It Seemed - A Song In Jazz - Jazz School

Josh Nelson - Tears In The Morning - Let It Go - Native Language

Luciana Souza - Here It Is - The New Bossa Nova - Verve

Tineke Postma - Comprendo - A Journey That Matters - Foreign Media

Charles Gatschet - Fly Boy - Step Lightly - CGP

Sean Jones - Journey - Kaleidoscope - Mack Avenue

Marty Ehrlich & Myra Melford - Hymn - Spark - Palmetto

Pete Mills - Too Close To Call - Fresh Spin - Chicken Coup

Doug Moody

"Moody's Mood"

New Jazz Review

KMFB-FM