[JPL] Ingrid Jensen & David Amram will play live at jazz89KUVO's Oasis Studio

Arturo arturo893 at qwest.net
Tue Oct 9 12:15:21 EDT 2007

This Saturday-October 13th at 2pm Colorado Rockies time, Ingrid Jensen along
with the Dana Landry Trio will perform live on our 4th day of our Autumn
Membership Drive. On Wednseday October 17th at 2pm-Rockies times, long time
jazz89KUVO friend and supporter David Amram will ensemble a quartet and
perform for us during the drive as well. Throughout the 12-day drive the
longest of our 3 annual camapaigns, we will have additional live music with
Front Range musicians including the Chie Imaizumi 17 piece big band and the
Nigerian musician Bola Abimbola with his 14 piece group.

All shows can be heard via streaming at www.kuvo.org