[JPL] Playlist, Jazz From Blue Lake, 10-9, 10 p.m. to 3 a.m.

Lazaro Vega wblv.wblu.fm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:39:39 EDT 2007

Jazz From Blue Lake
Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Artist—Song Title – Album Title – Record Label

10 p.m. Eastern Time
Bennie Green, Blow Your Horn; Blow Your Horn: Decca

Kenny Garrett, Calling; Beyond the Wall: Nonesuch.
Kenny Garrett, Equinox; Persuance: The Music of John Coltrane: Warner Bros.
Fletcher Henderson, Christopher Columbus; Best of: Columibia.
Fats Waller, Christopher Columbus; (Advance): Bluebird/Legacy.
Joe Cohn, Little Juicy; Restless: Arbors.
Deep Blue Organ Trio, This I Dig of You; Folk Music: Origin.
Roni Ben-Hur, One Second Please; Keepin' It Open: Motema.
Gerald Wilson Orchestra, Ballad; Monterey Moods: Mack Avenue.
Stacy Kent, I Wish I Could Go Traveling Again; Breakfast on the
Morning Tram: Blue Note.

11 p.m.

Kenny Garrett, Beyond the Wall; Beyond the Wall: Nonesuch.
Freddie Hubbard/Woody Shaw, Desert Moonlight; Double Take: Blue Note.
Mulgrew Miller Quintet, Soul-Leo; Wingspan: Landmark.
Abby Lincoln, The Music is the Magic; Abby Sings Abby: Verve.
Jentsch Group Large, Imagining the Mirror; Brooklyn Suite: Fleur de Son.
Fred Hersch, Heartland; Night and the Music: Palmetto.
Theo Bleckman/Ben Monder, At Night; At Night: Songlines.
Paul Bley, Mondsee Variation X; Mondsee Variations I-X: ECM.

12 a.m.

Kenny Garrett, Qing Wen; Beyond the Wall: Nonesuch.
Kenny Garrett, Just a Second to Catch My Breath; Standard of Language:
Warner Bros.
Kenny Garrett, Liberia; Pursuance: The Music of John Coltrane: Warner Bros.
Freddie Cole, Music Maestro Please; Music Maestro Please: High Note.
Billy Taylor/Gerry Mulligan, Body and Soul; Live at MCG: MCG Jazz.
Kenny Burrell, Sophisticated Lady; 75th Birthday Bash Live: Blue Note.
Miles Davis Quintet, Autumn Leaves; Monterey Highlights: Monterey Jazz Fest.

1 a.m.

Kenny Garrett, Now; Beyond the Wall: Nonesuch.
McCoy Tyner, Sama Layuca; Quartet: McCoy Tyner Music.
Dee Dee Bridgewater, Afro Blue; Red Earth: Emarcy.
Kahil El Zabar's Infinity Orchestra, Return of the Lost Tribe;
Transmigration: Delmark.
Jon Hemmersam/Dom Minasi, Birth; Quartet: CDM.

2 a.m.

Kenny Garrett, Realization (Marching Towards the Light); Beyond the
Wall: Nonesuch.
Kenny Garrett, Tsunami Song; Beyond the Wall: Nonesuch.
Kenny Garrett, Kiss to the Skies; Beyond the Wall: Nonesuch.
Joseph Jarman, Song for Christopher; As If It Were the Seasons: Delmark.
Muhal Richard Abrams Octet, Down at Peppers; View from Within: Black Saint.

Lazaro Vega
Blue Lake Public Radio
300 East Crystal Lake Road
Twin Lake MI 49457