[JPL] AOL is blocking this list, thanks to AOL users

Ed Trefzger ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com
Tue Oct 9 20:23:10 EDT 2007

Hi Folks,

I've mentioned this several times, yet people still continue to click
some messages from this list as spam in their AOL accounts for messages
from this list.  It's happened again and AOL users are now not receiving
mail via this server.

Trouble is, my clients aren't getting their mail to AOL either.

If I can't resolve this quickly and permanently with AOL, which I'm
spending time to do that I don't have, then AOL users will be
unsubscribed and no AOL addresses will be allowed on this list.

This is the final time I intend to deal with this.  (Of course, the AOL
users may not see this for a while.)

Ed