[JPL] AOL is blocking this list, thanks to AOL users

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Tue Oct 9 21:31:49 EDT 2007

I wonder how many AOL members this is affecting. I'm still getting JPL
postings,
Ed

In a message dated 10/9/2007 9:25:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com writes:

I've  mentioned this several times, yet people still continue to click
some  messages from this list as spam in their AOL accounts for messages
from  this list.  It's happened again and AOL users are now not receiving
mail via this server.

Trouble is, my clients aren't getting their  mail to AOL either.