[JPL] AOL is blocking this list, thanks to AOL users

Ed Trefzger ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com
Tue Oct 9 21:38:45 EDT 2007

EdBride at aol.com wrote:

> I wonder how many AOL members this is affecting. I'm still getting JPL
> postings,
> Ed

It looks like some of their servers are allowing mail through, but there's a
backlog of about 2,000 outgoing messages to aol.com on my mail server at the
moment, each responding with an automated message from AOL when the server tries
to send them.  The automated message takes you to a web page that explains that
you've had too many spam complaints about your mailing list.