[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 10/9/07

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Oct 10 05:47:40 EDT 2007

     Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Tuesday October 9, 2007
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Vince Norman/Joe McCarthy – Words Cannot Express – Remember Me When… –
 (OA2)
*Mike Longo – Float Like A Butterfly – Blue Spirits  – (CAP)
*Russell Malone – Live At Jazz Standard Vol.2 – How About Me? –
(MaxJazz)
*Freddy Cole – Music Maestro Please – If I Love Again – (HighNote)
*David Hazeltine – The Inspiration Suite – My Ideal – (Sharp 9)
*Poncho Sanchez – Raise Your Hand – Amor Con Amor – (Concord)
*Carl Allen & Rodney Whitaker – Get Ready – La Shea’s Walk – (Mack
Avenue)
*Diana Krall – Very Best – You Go To My Head – (Verve)
Oscar Castro-Neves – Marcujá – Must It Be Now? – (JVC)
9:00pm
*Chris Walden – Kurt Marti Suite – Slings And Arrows – (Origin)
*Tardo Hammer – Stop Look & Listen – Smooth As The Wind – (Sharp 9)
*Alvin Queen – I Ain’t Looking At You – Seven Steps To Heaven – (Enja)
*Calabrai Foti – A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening – For All We Know –
(MoCo)
*Nigel Kennedy – Blue Note Sessions – Song For My Father – (Blue Note)
*Onaje Allan Gumbs – Sack Full Of Dreams – Up Jumped Spring – (18th &
Vine)\
Jimmy Ponder – Somebody’s Child – Too Late Now – (HighNote)
*Anat Cohen – Noir – No Moon At All – (Anzic)
10:00pm
Gerald Wilson – New York New Sound – Theme For Monterey – (Mack Ave.)
*Michael Wolff – Jazz, Jazz, Jazz – Solar  – (Wrong)
*Rob Jacoby – Step Up – Love Walked In – (Garagista)
Akiko Tsuruga – Sweet And Funky – Sweet And Lovely – (18th & Vine)
*Kiko Loureiro – Universo Inversouniverso – Samba De Elisa –
(Boosweet)
*Eddie Daniels – Homecoming – Love Walked In – (ipo)
Morrie Louden – Time Piece – Insensatez – (MoSound)
11:00pm
*Knoxville Jazz Orchestra – Blues Man From Memphis – Peace For Zim –
(Blue Canoe)
*Hiroshi Hata – Blues Walk! – I Wished On The Moon – (SSJazz)
*Dee Dee Bridgewater – Red Earth – Oh My Love – (DDB)
*Bill Charlap – Live At The Village Vanguard – Autumn In New York –
(Blue Note)
*Charles Gatschet – Step Lightly – Caracas – (CGP)

*Indicates recent release