[JPL] AOL is blocking this list, thanks to AOL users

POWDERSPAM at aol.com POWDERSPAM at aol.com
Wed Oct 10 08:21:57 EDT 2007

In a message dated 10/9/2007 9:25:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com writes:

<<Trouble is, my clients aren't getting their mail to AOL  either.
If I can't resolve this quickly and permanently with AOL, which I'm
spending time to do that I don't have, then AOL users will be
unsubscribed and no AOL addresses will be allowed on this list.
This is  the final time I intend to deal with this.  (Of course, the AOL
users  may not see this for a while.)>>

What happened in my case is that your original message above, and a handful
of other JPL posts, ended up in my AOL spam folder. Not all, just a few. But
with AOL they make it clear when you have mail in your spam folder and I
easily  fished it out. I don't think I missed anything.
-David