[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8pm - mid. 10/10

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Thu Oct 11 00:53:00 EDT 2007

  	Jazz with Eric in the Evening

Wednesday, Oct 10, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Cyrus Chestnut: Love Me Tender, Cyrus Plays Elvis (Koch 4238)

8:12pm
Frank jackson: I'm Gettin' Sentimental Over You, I Should Care (Kasis 001)

8:18pm
Bill Easley: Hi Fly, Business Man's Bounce (18th & Vine 1055)

8:23pm
Bobby Hutcherson: Jitterbug Waltz, For Sentimental Reasons (Kind Of Blue
10020)

8:33pm
Nigel Kennedy: Song For My Father, Blue Note Sessions (Blu 57050)

8:40pm
David Hazeltine: Don't Walk Away, The Inspiration Suite (Sharp Nine 1039)

8:47pm
Sonny Fortune: Love Song, You And The Night And The Music (18th & Vine 1053)

8:53pm
Herbie Hancock: Edith & The Kingpin, River:The Joni Letters (Verve
0009791)

Live interview with Eric Nemeyer of Jazz Improv Magazine

McCoy Tyner: For All We Know, McCoy Tyner Quartet (McCoy Tyner Music)

9:19pm
Roy Haynes: John McKee, Te Vou! (Dreyfus 36569)

9:36pm
Geri Allen: Dance Of The Infidels, The Life Of A Song (Telarc 83598)

9:47pm
Eric Nemeyer: It Could Happen To You, Blessing In Disguise (Jazz Improv
2004001)

10:11pm
N. Glenn Davis: Distant Celebration, A Different View (Jazzed Media 1028)

10:16pm
Sophie Millman: People Will Say We're In Love, Make Someone Happy (Linus
270077)

10:19pm
Russell Malone: For The Love Of You, Live At The Jazz Standard Vol 2
(Maxjazz 604)

10:31pm
Dee Dee Bridgewater: Afro Blue, Red Earth (DDB 0009091)

10:36pm
Alvin Queen: Contemplation, I Ain't Looking At You (Enja/Justin Time 3329)

10:44pm
Gerald Wilson: Latin Swing, Monterey Moods (Mack Avenue 1039)

10:58pm
Anat Cohen: Do It, Noir (Anzic 1201)

11:02pm
Gene Ammons: Blue Greens And Beans, Greatest Hits: The Fifties (Prestige
6013)

11:11pm
Bobby Floyd: Theme From The Odd Couple, Notes To And From My Friends
(Chicken Coup 7008)

11:19pm
Mulgrew Miller: Grew's Tune, Live At The Kennedy Center Vol 2 (Maxjazz 219)

11:36pm
Michael O'Neill: The Nearness Of You, The Long And The Short Of It
(Jazzmo 001)

11:41pm
Diana Krall: I've Got You Under My Skin, The Very Best Of Diana Krall
(Verve 0009412)

11:47pm
Sarah Vaughan: Stairway To The Stars, Evening (Verve 0009205)

11:52pm
Allan Harris: The Very Thought Of You, Nat King Cole:Long Live The King
(Love Productions 0005)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.