[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 10/10/07

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Oct 11 05:50:37 EDT 2007

                  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Wednesday October 10, 2007
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*New England Jazz Ensemble – Live-Pittsfield Jazz Festival – Of One’s
Own – (Sea Breeze)
*Falkner Evans – Arc – Regatta – (CAP)
*Pete Mills – Fresh Spin – Straight Up – (Chicken Coup)
*Freddy Cole – Music Maestro Please – Music Maestro Please – (HighNote)
*Calvin Keys – Hand Made Portrait – I’ll Remember April – (Silverado)
Oscar Peterson – Perfect Peterson – Nigerian Marketplace – (Pablo)
*Calabrai Foti – A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening – Do It Again –
(MoCo)
Tom Scott – Bebop United – The Song Is You – (MCG)
9:00pm
Maynard Ferguson – These Cats Can Swing – It’s The Gospel Truth –
(Concord
*Onaje Allan Gumbs – Sack Full Of Dreams – Destiny – (18th & Vine)
*Joe Friedman – Cup O’ Joe – Who’s That Lady – (NAS Music)
*Gloria Lynne – From My Heart To Yours – Mountain Greenery – (HighNote)
*Down To The Bone – Supercharged – Funkin’ Around – (Narada Jazz)
*Mulgrew Miller – Live At The Kennedy Center Vol. 2 – Eleventh Hour –
(MaxJazz)
Four Freshmen – 5 Trumpets – Ev’ry Time We Say Goodbye – (Capitol)
10:00pm
*Gerald Wilson – Monterey Moods – Blues – (Mack Avenue)
Phil Woods – Full House – Samba De Be-Bop – (Milestone)
Ted Rosenthal – Calling You – Sea Song – (CTI)
*New York Voices – A Day Like This – On A Clear Day – (MCG)
Gene Harris – Brotherhood – A Beautiful Friendship – (Concord)
*Tom Harrell – Light On – Va – (HighNote)
*Billy Taylor/Gerry Mulligan – Live At MCG – Darn That Dream – (MCG)
11:00pm
*Maria Schneider – Sky Blue – The ‘Pretty’ Road – (artistShare)
*Eddie Daniels – Homecoming - Django – (ipo)
Milt Jackson – Opus De Jazz – Opus De Funk – (Savoy)
*Jon Mayer – So Many Stars - Jeannine – (Reservoir)
*Bill Charlap – Live At The Village Vanguard – My Shining Hour – (Blue
Note)

*Indicates recent release