[JPL] PLAYLIST, Jazz From Blue Lake, 11-11-07, 10 p.m. - 3 a.m.

Lazaro Vega wblv.wblu.fm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 13:38:20 EDT 2007

Jazz From Blue Lake
Thursday, October 11, 2007

Artist—Song Title – Album Title – Record Label

10 p.m. Eastern Time

Bennie Green, Blow Your Horn; Blow Your Horn: Decca
Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers, A La Mode; Jazz Messengers: Impulse.
Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers, Pensativa; Free For All: Blue Note.
Horace Silver Quintet, Room 608/The Preacher; Best of Silver: Blue Note
Jazz Datebook  www.bluelake.org/datebook.html
Deep Blue Organ Trio, Deeper Blue; Deeper Blue: Origin.
The Knoxville Jazz Orchestra, The Thing About George Coleman; Blues
Man From Memphis: Blue Canoe.
Abbey Lincoln, Blue Monk; Abbey Sings Abbey: Verve.

11 p.m.

Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers, Moanin'; Moanin': Blue Note.
Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers, Nica's Dream; Jazz—The Definitive
Performances: Sony Music.
Jazz Datebook.
UMO Jazz Orchestra, Melancholia; Plays the Music of Muhal Richard Abrams: Slam.
Von Freeman, I Like the Sunrise; The Improvisor: Premonition.
Duke Ellington, A Hundred Dreams Ago; Piano in the Foreground: Columbia.
Lee Konitz/Ohad Talmor String Project, FeeBeMe; Inventions: Omni Tone.
Stacey Kent, I Wish I Could Go Traveling Again; Breakfast on the
Morning Tram: Blue Note.

12 a.m.

Thelonious Monk, Round Midnight/In Walked Bud; Genius of Modern Music:
Blue Note.
Miles Davis, Dig; The Chronicle: Prestige
The Charlie Parker Quintet, This Time the Dream's On Me/Dizzy
Atmosphere; One Night In Birdland: Columbia.
Bobo Moreno/The Ernie Wilkins Almost Big Band, Angel Eyes; Out of This
World: Sundance Music.
Jed Levy, Blue Rose; Mood Ellington; Steeplechase.
Lee Konitz, Outward; New Nonet: Omni Tone.
John McLean, Ready for the War; Better Angels: Origin.

1 a.m.
Jazz Datebook
Dee Dee Bridgewater, Afro Blue; Red Earth: Emarcy.
Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers, The Egyptian; Indestructible!: Blue Note.
Lee Morgan, Tom Cat; Tom Cat: Blue Note.
Queen Latifah, I Love Being Here With You/I'm Gonna Live Until I Die;
Trav'lin' Light: Verve.
Herbie Hancock, Edith and the Kingpin; River: The Joni Letters: Verve.
Antonio Sanchez, One For Antonio; Migration: Cam Jazz.
Jackie Ryan, Let There Be Love; Night and the Music: Open Art.

2 a.m.

Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers, Round Midnight; Meet You At the
Jazz Corner of the World: Blue Note.
Art Blakey Quintet, Now's the Time/Confirmation; A Night at Birdland: Blue Note.
Dave Brubeck, Autumn In Our Town; Indian Summer: Telarc.
Styker/Slagle Band, Self Portrait in Three Colors; Open Loose: Zoho.
Horace Parlan, Fran Dance; My Little Brown Book: Stunt.
Modern Jazz Quartet, DaCapo/Fine; Third Stream Music: Atlantic.

Lazaro Vega
Blue Lake Public Radio
300 East Crystal Lake Road
Twin Lake MI 49457