[JPL] Paris

Jayne Sanchez jaynesanchez at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 17:55:57 EDT 2007

Benny Carter
  Medley from American in Paris
  Hollywood Swing & jazz
  Rhino Records

  Duke Ellington
  Autumn Leaves (sung in French by Ozzie Bailey)
  Indigos
  Columbia

  Johnny Hodges
  The Last Time I Saw Paris
  Jazz Masters 35
  Verve

John La Barbera <deaver at otherside.com> wrote:
  This Week's JPL Sponsor: GROOV Marketing and Consulting. Offering The Most Thorough and Effective Radio campaigns since 1991. For more information please contact Mark Rini or Josh Ellman at 877-GROOV-32

On my big band show this Sunday (Best Coast Jazz wfpk.org) we're into
our fund raiser and a Paris vacation is one of our give aways. Our
CEO is on air with me and wants a Paris theme. Besides Basie's April
in Paris, are there any big band cuts that come to mind? Thanks for
the help. John

Sponsorship information: jplsponsor at jazzweek.com

Ms. Jayne Sanchez
www.jaynesanchez.com