[JPL] Paris

georgetfuller at juno.com georgetfuller at juno.com
Fri Oct 12 00:09:17 EDT 2007

    Hey John  -   when you mentioned big band ,,, one that comes to mind is The Taylor / Fidyk Big Band  Live At Blues  Alley  " my cherie amour " //   Bireli Lagrene with the WDR big band // Philip Catherine - Bert Joris  - Brussels Jazz Orchestra  "meeting colours"  //  Kahil El Zabar's Infinity Orchestra "transmigration"  //     other than that  Toots Thielmans  "chez toots"  /// there are 2 releases from Henri Salvador  ( 1 ) "room with a view " (2) "reverence" //  Pianist Jacky Terrasson  cd " a paris " //   Dee Dee Bridgewater " j'ai deux amours "  //  Rachelle Ferrell " live in Montreux  91 - 97  //  Ilona Knopfler "live the life "  //   Kendra Shank has 4 c d 's out  3 of which she sings in french //   and if you are doing a program related to the french ,, you'll want something sexy --  Aldo Romano  " chante "   //  If you get a chance go to www.frenchkissradio.com  //  a year ago February I started doing a one hour show every Friday from 9 - 10 called french kiss  //  everything I play is in french  ,, or by french and european artists  ( jazz of course ) //    George Fuller  - Facilities Director KRML Carmel  - 24/7 Jazz
Free Car Warranty Quotes
Act Now For A 30 Day Free Extended Car Warranty Trial & Save Up To 60%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/JKFkuJNzcX1y7ZntllQEeJ0xLY2xJFYiK6lPLWs8YbrDVcIVjWkeOl/