[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 10/11

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Fri Oct 12 01:03:34 EDT 2007

Thursday, Oct 11, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Miles Davis: My Funny Valentine, The Complete Concert 1964 (Columbia 48821)

8:22am
Russell Malone: How About Me?, Live At The Jazz Standard Vol 2 (Maxjazz 604)

8:32am
Tardo Hammer: Dial B For Beauty, Look Stop & Listen (Sharp Nine 1040)

8:38pm
Bobby Hutcherson: Ode To Angela, For Sentimental Reasons (Kind Of Blue
10020)

8:44pm
Onaje Allan Gumbs: Lament, Sack Full Of Dreams (Showplace 1051)

8:51pm
Sophie Millman: Rocket Love, Make Someone Happy (Linus 270077)

9:56am
Bill Easley: Hi Fly, Business Man's Bounce (18th & Vine 1055)

Live interview with Mark Elf

9:03pm
Mark Elf: Chuy's Challenge, Liftoff (Jen Bay 0011)

9:21pm
Mark Elf: Deception Blues, Liftoff (Jen Bay 0011)

9:32am
Mark Elf: Liftoff, Liftoff (Jen Bay 0011)

9:47pm
Mark Elf: Thanks For The Memory, Liftoff (Jen Bay 0011)

10:02pm
Mark Elf: I've Never Been In Love Before, Liftoff (Jen Bay 0011)

10:12pm
Fred Randolph: The Wish, New Day (Creative Spirit 002)

10:19pm
Eric Alexander: The Temple Of Olympic Zeus, Tempe Of Olympic Zeus
(HighNote 7172)

10:26pm
Sonny Fortune: Charade, You And The Night And The Music (18th & Vine 1053)

10:36pm
Charles Earland: More Today Than Yesterday, Charlie's Greatest Hits
(Prestige 24250)

10:47pm
Buddy Rich: Party Time, Time Out (Lightyear/Lobitos Creek Ranch 54799)

10:53pm
Jerry Bergonzi: Gecko Plex, Tenorist (Savant 2085)

11:02pm
Luciana Souza: Love Is For Strangers, The New Bossa Nova (Verve 0009456)

11:07pm
Cyrus Chestnut: Love Me Tender, Cyrus Plays Elvis (Koch 4238)

11:12pm
Tom Harrell: Nights At Catalonia, Light On (HighNote 7171)

11:19pm
Sean Jones: Say Brah, Kaleidoscope (Mack Avenue 1037)

11:29pm
Stanley Turrentine: Here's That Rainy Day, A Bluish Bag (Blue Note 85193)

11:35am
Michael O'Neill: My Ship, Still Dancin' (Jazzmo 002)

11:40pm
The Shook/Russo Trio: I Want A Little Girl, Introducing The Fab Trio
(Summit 482)

11:49pm
John Stein: Green Street, Green Street (Whaling City 039)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston