[JPL] Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 10/11/07

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Oct 12 05:52:08 EDT 2007

 Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Thursday October 11, 2007
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Michel Camilo – One More Once – Caribe – (Columbia)
*Jim Balagurchik – Free At Last – Free At Last – (JB)
Pete Christlieb – Self-Portrait – Close Enough For Love – (Bosco)
Tony Bennett – The Essential – If I Ruled The World – (RPM)
Erroll Garner – Concert By The Sea – I’ll Remember April – (Columbia)
Erroll Garner – Concert By The Sea – Teach Me Tonight – (Columbia)
Erroll Garner – Concert By The Sea – Autumn Leaves – (Columbia)
Erroll Garner – Concert By The Sea – It’s All Right With Me –
(Columbia)
Scott Hamilton/Harry Allen – Heavy Juice – If Dreams Come True –
(Concord)
9:00pm
Bob Florence – With All The Bells And Whistles – Poinciana – (MAMA)
*Joshua Redman – Back East – East Of The Sun – (Nonesuch)
Clare Fischer – Free Fall – Samba Claro – (Discovery)
Cesar Camargo Mariano – Natural – Curitiba – (Philips)
Gregg Field – The Art Of Swing – Who’s Sorry Now – (Lauren)
Lee Ritenour – Color Rit – Bahia Funk – (grp)
Jose Marino – Velas – Ilha Dos Frades – (Voss)
Kevyn Lettau – Velas – Whenever Your Heart Wants To Sing – (Voss)
Anthony Wilson – Our Gang – I Want You – (Groove Note)
10:00pm
*South 9 Ensemble – The Llama – Get Me To The Church On Time – (self
released)
*Pete Mills – Fresh Spin – Straight Up – (Chicken Coup)
Jim Self – Basset Hound Blues – Baubles, Bangles And Beads – (d’Hound)
Eliane Elias – Dreamer – Baubles, Bangles And Beads – (Bluebird)
Gene Harris – Like A Lover – Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams – (Concord)
*Russell Malone – Live At Jazz Standard Vol.2 – For The Love Of You –
(MaxJazz)
Heath Brothers – As We Were Saying… – I’m Glad There Is You – (Concord)
*Allen Harris – Long Live The King – The Very Thought Of You – (Love)
11:00pm
Jim Widner – Yesterdays & Today – You Don’t Know What Love Is – (CMG)
*Jon Mayer – So Many Stars – Rip Van Winkle – (Reservoir)
*Phil DeGreg – Down The Middle – Bonita – (Prevenient)
Stan Getz – Apasionado – Apasionado – (A&M)
*Ali Ryerson – Jammin’ At The Jazz Corner – Body & Soul – (Sweet Jazz)
Ron Escheté – In The Middle – Taking A Chance On Love – (Rev Jazz)
*Calabrai Foti – A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening – Close Your Eyes –
(MoCo)

*Indicates recent release